What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Grand Final: Panthers V Souths

mxlegend99

Referee
The media wont apologise. They will ignore the information and nothing more will be said about it. For a week straight they have spammed us with articles about the players disrespecting the trophy and how Nathan and Tyrone are involved in smuggling people across the border into the grand final. They blow up the story before the investigation is done. Then go quiet once the players or club are cleared of any wrongdoing.

Crashtest

Juniors
Nathan has already achieved Panthers legend status playing through 8 games with a busted shoulder to win a premiership.

But even more kudos to him after reading he refused to take any pain killing injections before any of those games because he didn’t want to lose feeling in his arm or power in his passes. And took several bad hits during those games but still kept on playing.

Whino

Bench
Your outrage keeps these chumps employed
The more people that click on their articles and comment, the more they keep doing it.
The biggest website traffic is Scandals and Player movements. Match reports don't even come close.
Disappointing really. We had a great grand final where most sane observers loved the grind. That should have been the main focus. Along with the players we had carrying injuries. Instead into the gutter straight afterwards. Which, is about par for journalism.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
The more people that click on their articles and comment, the more they keep doing it.
The biggest website traffic is Scandals and Player movements. Match reports don't even come close.
Disappointing really. We had a great grand final where most sane observers loved the grind. That should have been the main focus. Along with the players we had carrying injuries. Instead into the gutter straight afterwards. Which, is about par for journalism.

It's a double edged sword. If we as fans and members of the club don't speak out we're bascially giving consent and agreement to the false narrative and abuse. That's my take on it.

Hooked

Juniors
It's a double edged sword. If we as fans and members of the club don't speak out we're bascially giving consent and agreement to the false narrative and abuse. That's my take on it.

I don't listen or read their crap, but I do encourage every footy fan to call them out on their fake news!

DinkyDi

Juniors
Don't expect goodwill from the Telegraph. The club is currently taking legal action against them.
All to do with allegations the club had prior knowledge of Naden's drug use before last year's GF.
Well that explains a lot. Hopefully, they can add more to that suite. Thanks for the update.

Kilkenny

Coach
At golf today one of my playing partners suggested the club have a GF parade and members day pencilled in. He suggested it was in November and was mentioned in the Western Weekender but I’ve just had a look and can’t find any conformation if such an event. Has anyone heard anything about a proposed celebration, parade or fan day.

tripster

Juniors
I still don't think the GF win has fully sunk in for me. I have a smile on my face every time I think about it. Not just the GF itself, but the brutal final series that we got through just to make it to the GF in the first place. I know this will change, but at this point I don't even care what happens next season.