What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 14-12 South Sydney @ Suncorp

Grand Final: Penrith v South Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 53 51.5%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 50 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Annesley suggesting Sutton might not get the gig....but this happens every year.

Won't make any difference to us. Like I said before last week's match V Storm: "If we are good enough, I know recently that our discipline has been good as far as the penalty count is concerned, we won't have to worry about the officials."

So whoever is the ref, bring him on. I'm sure he'll have a good match performance.

Same goes for the opposition.

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member

roofromoz

First Grade
A few more names we could be playing for this week:

- Mark Carroll
- Phil Howlett
- Craig O'Dwyer
- Duncan McGillivray
- Frank Puletua
- Andrew Hinson
- Ben Ross
- Lee Hookey
- Ben Rogers
- Tim Grant

soc123_au

Staff member
A few more names we could be playing for this week:

- Mark Carroll
- Phil Howlett
- Craig O'Dwyer
- Duncan McGillivray
- Frank Puletua
- Andrew Hinson
- Ben Ross
- Lee Hookey
- Ben Rogers
- Tim Grant
Poor Frank picked a bad time for his brief stint with Souths.

Annesley suggesting Sutton might not get the gig....but this happens every year.

This is so NRL. Everyone is blowing up about a kick (because the team that benefited won) and so maybe Sutton doesn’t get the gig. But he would be replaced by Klein who was the bunker official that missed the blatant head contact from Munster (which would be the thing fans would be complaining about if Melbourne won).

So reactive.

stryker

First Grade
LOL talking about reactionary…
There are calls this morning to relocate the GF to Townsville.
I wonder if that fat tub of monkey spunk Palaszczuk will stand by her previous convictions?

Latest posts