What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 14-12 South Sydney @ Suncorp

Grand Final: Penrith v South Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 53 51.5%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 50 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
No image simulation this week, just a video!

I've done two sets of 100 simulations. First set is WITH Brian To'o playing and the other, without him. Very interesting and I didn't think his loss would be as big of an impact as it was. Please check it out below! As we get closer to the game I can maybe do some further simulations for LU if other players are looking in doubt.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Penrith need to keep it a grind again. Hope Souths play like merkins like Storm did and keep their usual rushing up offside every play. Then its there's lol. Souths get 2 tries in front shut the gate.

GongPanther

Referee
But, but... Sutton lost us the grand final last year. Apparently. And Gus said we were the better team. Very confusing night.
We weren't the better side, but we certainly did handle that GF to them on a Platinum Platter.

The Storm players must have been pinching themselves to see if they were dreaming. #youmeanweactuallyfookingwon?

footy75

Bench
But, but... Sutton lost us the grand final last year. Apparently. And Gus said we were the better team. Very confusing night.

ahhh yes... who could forget... Storm were winning by about 20 points and good old Gus said something along the lines of Penrith are on top here... gold.

JamesRustle

First Grade

I've done two sets of 100 simulations. First set is WITH Brian To'o playing and the other, without him. Very interesting and I didn't think his loss would be as big of an impact as it was. Please check it out below! As we get closer to the game I can maybe do some further simulations for LU if other players are looking in doubt.

How accurate have your simulation predictions been with regard to choosing the winner and score over the past month, out of interest?

yobbo84

First Grade
He’s got a few journos in his pocket that he uses when he needs them , public get fooled that it’s always the opposition clubs or CEO’s that start the shit
100%. As if we give two hoots about blue shirts. Just trying to get a rise out of Ivan in the presser again.

Jono078

Referee
How accurate have your simulation predictions been with regard to choosing the winner and score over the past month, out of interest?
Roughly 70% for the winner. Some scores it’s been close in but my aim is to get that winner right.

The_Frog

First Grade

Brian will play. Not even in doubt.

Dodgy

Juniors
It's probably been said but gets lost with the passing of time, and that I'm not a regular poster. But regarding last year's GF (as it's been talked about on this page), even 20+ down, I still thought Penrith would win til about 10-15mins to go. They were just that kind of a team that they could pull back the margin. As far as the ebb and flow of the games between the 20m, I agreed with Gus that Penrith had the better of the game.

The_Frog

First Grade
It's probably been said but gets lost with the passing of time, and that I'm not a regular poster. But regarding last year's GF (as it's been talked about on this page), even 20+ down, I still thought Penrith would win til about 10-15mins to go. They were just that kind of a team that they could pull back the margin. As far as the ebb and flow of the games between the 20m, I agreed with Gus that Penrith had the better of the game.
Gus was saying on air what he would have said in the sheds were he the coach. That the score belied the run of play in the first half. Errors by our side were extremely costly. His call is part of folklore now.

Last edited:

Latest posts