What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Grand Final: Souths v Penrith Oct 3rd

TheParraboy

Staff member
Didnt realise id be pretty chuffed as I am Storm are not there, weird feeling

Want Souths to win it, Penrith will be pretty tough and could just take it out

Does Cleary have a case to answer??

the phantom menace

First Grade
Very good to not have Storm or Manly there.

Two very different styles - I think Souths' freewheeling attack will be harder for the Panthers to handle. (Cleary willescape with a fine at most.)

But I like the way Penrith have played last yearand this year, and if their tough defence can hold up I wouldn't mind seeing them get the prize!

eels_fan

First Grade
Just hoping for a quality game and excited to be able to watch it live at suncorp.

rabbits look fresher imo… 2 very tough games in a row for the panthers, and Souths with the emotion of final games for Bennett, Reynolds and Benji

hindy111

Post Whore
Panthers I feel will be to powerfull. I could be wrong. But they have flogged Souths twice. Yes Souths beat them recently. Panthers where not up to scratch and look to have found their mojo. I wouldn't be suprised if this was a 30+ drubbing.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Go the Ruff ... Ive never warmed to Souffs

Too many blokes that act like knobs in their squad, plus whilst smugfers fans gonna smug, that whole pride of the league thing shits me to tears.

I still remember when the league was so proud of them it kicked their underperforming arses outta the comp.

hindy111

Post Whore
Not even a penalty.
I'd like Panthers to win but don't hate Souths either. Bit of a fairytale if Mansour did play and win it. And also for Benji and Reynolds.
I also disliked how a 730k player signed for the final 5 rounds for 120k. If that is not an unfair advantage and a huge red flag in the cap then what is?
Other sides have done the same. Rosster did with SBW. Aints also with Gasnier (however he was long term). It stinks. Imagine a side signed 2 rep quality players for 250k who aren't in their plans for the following season but just for the final series.
Rule needs to be fixed. Id suggest cut of at halfway point.By rnd 13.

strider

Post Whore
if they rubbed out chinny for that they have rocks in their heads .... he lands flat on his back ... you could find about a hundred of them this year that got either nothing or just a penalty

strider

Post Whore
is the GF a sell out? .... people are gonna rock up just for the fun of a GF? .... I assume maybe not alot of ruff supporters up that way

Eelementary

Post Whore
Can't cop the whiny Panthers - fancy them having a cry that the officiating in their game against Melbourne was bad - funny how the pricks stay quiet when the dicks in the middle robbed us blind...

I hope Souths win by 1,000...

King-Gutho94

Coach
Can't cop the whiny Panthers - fancy them having a cry that the officiating in their game against Melbourne was bad - funny how the pricks stay quiet when the dicks in the middle robbed us blind...

Funny how Player welfare went out the window this week Jarome Luai admitted he blacked out after the game from that hit from munster.

He shouldn't have come back on the field.

NRL are taking the piss with this concussion stuff if penrith dont get fined for that

hindy111

Post Whore

I feel like everything Penrith do we are 2 yrs away. I don't want them to lose.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I hope all 34 players break their penises on the field and that Cleary and Bennett both get attacked by a pack of syphiletic stray dogs.