What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 High Rollers Fantasy League

zombie jesus

Staff member
One extra bench spot will do. Everyone has the same number of players, no worrying about teams forgetting to promote players after they're activated again. If you want to carry an injured guy, then good luck to ya. IR minimum is only 3 weeks so NFL teams will be rorting the f**k out of that.

abpanther

Staff member
Ok proposed changes as follows
- Revert to 12 team league, 3 divisions with 4 teams in each, 14 week season where you play division rivals twice and everyone else once.
- Still 6 team playoffs, 3 division winners and 3 best wildcards
- Starting requirements remain the same
- Remove IR spots and add one bench spot, meaning 10 starters and 6 bench

If everyone is happy I'll update the league and generate the divisions and draft order

Live draft will be Tuesday 7th September at 9pm

Last edited:

dogslife

Coach
Sounds good to me.

Only change I would make to that would be dropping a playoff spot, so you end up with 3 div winners and 2 wildcards, 1 seed gets a first round bye. I reckon half the league making the playoffs is too many. Happy to go with the majority on that one though.

abpanther

Staff member
I get what you're saying but I also think in the interests of the league and keeping everyone engaged till the very end it's good to have the extra spot. Regular season is still important though particularly with the overall scoring prize still in place

abpanther

Staff member
Ok guys those changes have now been made, the divisions and draft order are now set, live draft scheduled for 9pm on Tuesday 7th Sept.

Please send through your $50 payment via paypal or bank transfer, my details haven't changed, if you need them again just PM me

Thanks and happy mock drafting!!

kurt faulk

Coach
I'll give you 1.08

And that's it. Take some time to mull it over.

Fuck Off Jerry Ferrara GIF by Power

Tom155

Coach
Picks #1 + #2 + #3 & then #12 in the same division will be interesting to see what squads they turn out

nick87

Coach
Picks #1 + #2 + #3 & then #12 in the same division will be interesting to see what squads they turn out

Man, we're going to be living in each others god damn heads.
Im already furious about you bastards snaking me.

abpanther

Staff member
Only have 2 payments so far so please send money through, need to have money in before the draft. Thanks