What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 High Rollers Fantasy League

kurt faulk

Coach

i still can't believe i took pitts over kupp. my thinking was pitts would get better as the year progresses and will be lights out come the playoffs.

kupp starts every season like a house on fire then starts to cool off when teams pay more attention to him. i'm not sure if that's gonna happen now with stafford and all the weapons they have. very difficult to lock in on kupp now.

stupid.

kurt faulk

Coach

gaskin gets one touch last week.

this week he puts up 32 points, on my bench.

stupid cheats coaching tree.

Tom155

Coach
Gonna have to cut some guys since my players are dropping like flies, i wont have any room on my bench, lost 2 more players today only just picked up Cephus last week

Just ridiculous atm, Got my butt kicked regardless some underperforming players on very thin ice

Last edited:

abpanther

Staff member

i still can't believe i took pitts over kupp. my thinking was pitts would get better as the year progresses and will be lights out come the playoffs.

kupp starts every season like a house on fire then starts to cool off when teams pay more attention to him. i'm not sure if that's gonna happen now with stafford and all the weapons they have. very difficult to lock in on kupp now.

stupid.

And then I went and took Cooper ahead of Kupp FFS

kurt faulk

Coach
And then I went and took Cooper ahead of Kupp FFS

I'm pretty sure Kupp went the pick after mine. In fact I looked it up and he did go the pick after pitts, so you didn't have a shot at him.

To tell you the truth I was kind of shocked when I saw his name come up just after my pick. I was so focused on getting Allen I kind of lost my focus on the draft. Anyway, at least pitts had his break out game today. Maybe this will transform him into a dependable, high scoring te.

Tom155

Coach
Gonna have to cut some guys since my players are dropping like flies, i wont have any room on my bench, lost 2 more players today only just picked up Cephus last week

Just ridiculous atm, Got my butt kicked regardless some underperforming players on very thin ice
lol now Perine tests positive for covid so my backup qb is the only available player on my bench & 2 wrs in my starting lineup got season ending injuries on the weekend

Time to go desperately hunting for gold on the WW :(

Tom155

Coach
3 straight wins followed by 3 straight losses desperately need my rb's back :soon:

My replacements have been 💩

Tom155

Coach
My team is just a complete & utter shitshow started out 3-0 but now it's 7 straight losses, doesn't help though having another backup RB go off for almost 30 points against my team.

I'm so bad at this league every year.

Tom155

Coach
Had such high hopes for my team after starting with 3 straight wins but it's been all downhill since then, they just suck so much & with CMC + Arnold back on IR ill be up against it just trying to win another game this season, already at 9 straight losses with games still to come.

abpanther

Staff member
Same here man my team has fallen apart, Kamara injury and Lamar the nails in the coffin

kurt faulk

Coach

David long you unco f**k. How do you drop that gift Murray threw straight to you? Cost me the win and a bye. Stupid f**ker.

I really should stop playing fantasy football. I should have been over the moon in the last 2 mins of the game but was too busy cursing that guy.

This is why I don't look at my opponents team before, during or after games. Don't want to know who's on the team. But it was obvious he had Hopkins on his team so every catch at the end there was slowly crushing my soul.

abpanther

Staff member
Congrats @Usain Bolt for taking out the scoring title and good luck to all the playoff teams.

I was happy with my team post draft but it quickly fell apart, Lamar just didn't deliver this year

nick87

Coach
Congrats @Usain Bolt for taking out the scoring title and good luck to all the playoff teams.

I was happy with my team post draft but it quickly fell apart, Lamar just didn't deliver this year
I didnt like my team after the draft but it sort of started to come together late
too late, another year of setting my money on fire... i have to consider if i want to keep doing this

Ahh who am i kidding, See you next year! :D

kurt faulk

Coach

disappointing way to bow out today.

picked up gabriel davis to start this week if sanders wasn't playing but when i woke up monday morning 10 mins before the game i completely forgot. all i do is look for injuries usually. don't make the best decisions when you're half asleep.

zombie jesus

Staff member

disappointing way to bow out today.

picked up gabriel davis to start this week if sanders wasn't playing but when i woke up monday morning 10 mins before the game i completely forgot. all i do is look for injuries usually. don't make the best decisions when you're half asleep.

High five, man! I slept through swapping out Williams on Friday for Penny and cost myself a win. Horrible feeling.