What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Jersey and merchandise

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I gave up wearing a jersey in public before I reached double digits. The obsession with jersey design is a bit sad.

chiefy1

Juniors
I gave up wearing a jersey in public before I reached double digits. The obsession with jersey design is a bit sad.

Gary, weren't you spotted a couple of months back roaming a western Sydney Aldi store wearing nothing but 1986 Eels jersey & a pair of worn out ugg boots? I'm 100% positive it was posted on here somewhere.

Word of advice, check the size chart or try on before buying.
The sizing is way smaller than the ISC stuff from last year, I had to go up 2 sizes in the Warm up tee.
upload_2021-2-17_13-49-56.png

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Gary, weren't you spotted a couple of months back roaming a western Sydney Aldi store wearing nothing but 1986 Eels jersey & a pair of worn out ugg boots? I'm 100% positive it was posted on here somewhere.
Damn. I thought no-one noticed!

Latest posts