What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

T-Boon

Coach
Subtle ad rather than offensively loud.
Not bad.
Make the badge bigger and its a winner.

sempmrh

Juniors
wow a 2021 thread already!

What clubs are we all expecting to change up designs?
I would say there’s a high chance of a lot of ISC clubs making changes as they move to new brands. Probably just small ones but you never know. I would assume Storm would finally bring in a new away jersey. I’m still genuinely surprised we’re still wearing it this year.

sempmrh

Juniors
I wonder who will take on Brisbane with ISC pulling out. Id love Adidas.
I’ve heard a mention of Asics but that might be way off and based solely on the fact that they’re already listed as a supplier for the Broncos.

It's Been Done

Juniors
Disappointing to see Classic bring back the side panels, those things destroy the look of hooped jerseys in my opinion since clubs just don't bother to continue the hoop through the side panel, the only exception of course is the Brisbane Bronco's current home jersey

greenBV4

Bench
Disappointing to see Classic bring back the side panels, those things destroy the look of hooped jerseys in my opinion since clubs just don't bother to continue the hoop through the side panel, the only exception of course is the Brisbane Bronco's current home jersey
And the worst thing is that noone even seems to know why, if Melbourne can put lightning bolts on it then surely they can continue a solid stripe aswell

sempmrh

Juniors
I don't mind side panels if they're just the base colour of the jersey. Obviously it would be better to not have them at all but I prefer that over having them in a contrasting colour.

Saint Doc

Coach
Will be interesting to see if Roosters have to change their logo given the Opera House imagery of the Roosters head.

Sydney Kings are changing their logo due to infringing the Opera House’s intellectual property.

1200px-Sydney_Roosters_logo.svg.png

Saint Doc

Coach
From the article it sounds like there is a big fee to use the opera house image. Swans and Roosters may be able to afford it. I suspect partly the Kings are using the fee as an excuse to rebrand and freshen up. Hopefully the Roosters do the same and use the heritage logo.

Nuke

Staff member
I'd suggest the Roosters might be okay, as it's not an obvious thing in their logo. The Sydney Kings basketball logo's entire focus is the Opera House.

Latest posts