What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

sempmrh

Juniors
None of the roosters women’s jerseys today have ISC on them. Can’t see it as a ‘different’ jersey like the broncos women’s ISC to asics one, but it looks like they’ve moved on from them straight away.

Probably just a temporary measure until Castore takes over.

sempmrh

Juniors
This could very well be nothing and a bit of a leap on my part but Storm has used this illustration style before for content but they’ve never done something like this for the jersey. It wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibility for yellow to be added to the jersey next year.

8442CD22-1E34-441E-9D89-C36AAAE64EAD.jpeg

I’m aware that there are two different jerseys there.

thorson1987

Coach
None of the roosters women’s jerseys today have ISC on them. Can’t see it as a ‘different’ jersey like the broncos women’s ISC to asics one, but it looks like they’ve moved on from them straight away.

I noticed their socks were like the ones you used to buy at Lowes, unlike the newer ones where you can't see the different stitching.

Dawesy76

Juniors
I noticed their socks were like the ones you used to buy at Lowes, unlike the newer ones where you can't see the different stitching.
Speaking of that game broncos W were wearing their 90’s/early 2000 socks all season.
There was a rumor on another broncos forum was that their jersey next year was basically heritage. The socks might be another indicator of that being true perhaps.

Avenger

Immortal
Are the Eels due for a new jersey? I think that I read somewhere that they will at least have a new supplier.

Phil Mann Stand

Juniors
Are the Eels due for a new jersey? I think that I read somewhere that they will at least have a new supplier.
I wouldn't be surprised if they stick with ISC. That PE logo on the 2021 members cap is the same as what's on my Eels ISC baseball jacket. And they're still listed on the website as a partner.

It's Been Done

Juniors
Little interesting quote from the Dragon's media release

Classic Sportswear will supply the club's official playing jerseys, shorts and socks across all competitions, as well as training, off-field apparel and in 2021 a special centenary range to celebrate 100 years of Dragons' founding club St George.

Shaun_Timmins

Juniors

I'd love to see an 'uninterrupted' Red V on the 2021 jersey. Not like the 2017 design, more inline with Easts jersey. I'm sure St George bank could allow their branding be shifted slightly lower, especially considering it is the 100th anniversary of the St George Dragons in first grade Rugby League.

sempmrh

Juniors
I'd love to see an 'uninterrupted' Red V on the 2021 jersey. Not like the 2017 design, more inline with Easts jersey. I'm sure St George bank could allow their branding be shifted slightly lower, especially considering it is the 100th anniversary of the St George Dragons in first grade Rugby League.

Sorry to disappoint. You would assume the regular jersey would be the same as this.

C52FE3FA-2A33-4DD6-8BC2-D2F52156558B.png

https://shop.dragons.com.au/products/classic-dragons-2020-part-of-me-mens-jersey

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaun_Timmins

Juniors
Sorry to disappoint. You would assume the regular jersey would be the same as this.

View attachment 43349

Oh right, didn't see that! That looks like its the member jersey (due to all the names). I think the regular will be very similar, however I hope it doesn't have the dragon on base of the V. Instead of making the V larger, I honestly believe reducing the size slightly to accommodate the full 'V' and sponsor not overlaying it would have been much better.

Last edited: