What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

It's Been Done

Juniors
I love the first working day of November, also Asics to the Broncos looks all but certain now according to their members pack. Asics also appears on the Bronco's website under "premier partners" with no mention of ISC
1604274449134-png.1001063

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Nuke

Staff member
I would have preferred that Qld logo say 'Queensland' or 'QLD' and not 'Maroons', personally.

steeden.

Juniors
The ARLC has filed for a trademark on this new Maroons logo.

View attachment 43478

https://search.ipaustralia.gov.au/t...62?s=137dfa4b-9332-4567-8ec6-72d581106283&p=1

There's also one with the NRLW logo slotted into the bottom of the shield.

I'm thinking it's probably likely that the Blues will also have a new one similar to this.

It would be so good if the Kangaroo and Q become the permanent logo for origin.

In saying this they’re too stylised. The Kangaroo and Q from this year’s merch is perfect.

gzerounian

Juniors
Is there a clause that states that if clubs change jersey manufacturers then they are permitted to change jersey designs even if their current jersey designs are only a year old

Saint Doc

Coach
I think they both look really good. Given the absolutely terrible Cowboys jerseys of the past, these would have to be in the top 3 designs. Cowboys are clearly a stripes team, rather than the attempts at V-style designs in the past. Would need to pair the away jersey with white shorts though when playing other navy teams.

but really, no one cares what I think...it’s all about the appraisal of @beave !! Tick tock, we’re waiting!!