What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Is it just me or is the nib logo bigger on the home jersey?
Looking at the cut, it looks like they've uploaded the women's jersey and tagged it men's. The sleeves look like a women's cut. Might even just be the angle, who knows

yakstorm

First Grade
So Classic has picked up both teams, wonder if they might pick up the Refs as well now.

sempmrh

Juniors
Last edited:

flippikat

Bench
From the article: "The kit also demonstrates Castore’s desire to be different with audacious designs, and we are confident fans will welcome our creativity when it hits the shelves." I'm nervous.

I wonder what that could mean...

Diagonal stripes?

Quartered jersey?

Sleeveless?!?

The mind boggles.....

greenBV4

Bench
From the article: "The kit also demonstrates Castore’s desire to be different with audacious designs, and we are confident fans will welcome our creativity when it hits the shelves." I'm nervous.
im also nervous, 5 year deal too so if bad it'll be for a while

or it could mean 5 years of great jerseys, who knows. Their premium sportwear looks pretty good atleast.

Roosters are with them too aren't they?

Quicksilver

Bench
The Storm have the worst colours in the comp.

just own it and come up with the most audacious outfit that you can.

Frailty

First Grade
I'm not normal one to complain about sponsors or the 'needless' boxes or the 'why can't they integrate into the jersey'.... But the Knights are surely taking the piss. It is getting bigger and is almost a third of the front of the jersey now.

As for Storm's deal with Castore - none of their soccer designs look too over the top so we could be in for a pleasant surprise. I do have a touch of yellow makes it's way back into the design.

flippikat

Bench
im also nervous, 5 year deal too so if bad it'll be for a while

or it could mean 5 years of great jerseys, who knows. Their premium sportwear looks pretty good atleast.

Roosters are with them too aren't they?

Roosters? Cool.. I hope they try the white jersey with red & blue striped yoke (from the mid 90s) for an away/alternate.

Pre-Superleague war 1990s designs are so hot right now - and rightly so. It was a golden era of design.

Klim

Juniors
Home - Away
fXYrmpV.png
EwTEtts.png
4qcr4Rp.png
J6iyTto.png

sempmrh

Juniors
As for Storm's deal with Castore - none of their soccer designs look too over the top so we could be in for a pleasant surprise. I do have a touch of yellow makes it's way back into the design.

All the marketing material for 2021 membership points to yellow returning to the jersey. I just hope it's the proper yellow and not the anaemic, highlighter yellow the club seems to love using for digital media and membership stuff in recent years.

Castore looks to be splashing a bit of cash around in Australia - two NRL teams and possibly two AFL teams (but only one strongly rumoured so far - West Coast). A big task for a relatively new brand and with them signing a five year deal with Storm (and five years with the Roosters, too) I hope they're not going too big too quickly. How many $500 jackets do they think they can sell to get a return?

sempmrh

Juniors
I wish teams would do heritage jerseys without commemorative details like on the back of that Panthers jersey. Looks a bit tacky. If you absolutely have to do it put it inside the collar.

Otherwise the Panthers look great.

MugaB

Coach
I wish teams would do heritage jerseys without commemorative details like on the back of that Panthers jersey. Looks a bit tacky. If you absolutely have to do it put it inside the collar.

Otherwise the Panthers look great.
Coming from a storm fan!!!

Cam400 Anyone??

Latest posts