What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

DtotheE

Juniors
*not the real jerseys*

Seen these on Facebook, I don't mind them at all! Castore mock ups.View attachment 44961 View attachment 44962

Credit - The Concept Lab

Interesting gold ‘v’ is the Telstra premiership logo - I think maybe that should be a special feature for the jersey of the defending premiers - a nod to their success - winning the premiership in the previous year and being the defending premiers enables the team to have gold v in the logo for the year, and supporters who buy that years jersey gets that feature!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
ErpwWQkVEAEBocv

Looks like we have a 2021 Storm jersey

sempmrh

Juniors
So it’s the jersey that’s been on the membership site for a few months.

I don’t hate it but it just feels uninspiring. It looks like a subtle purple to navy gradient on the front - a bit dull.

Yeah, I dunno. As the kids say - this ain’t it.

greenBV4

Bench
its not horrible i guess

i'd safe its safe, a bit bland
also surprised the castore logo is on the shoulders, despite not seeming to have a sternum sponsor

edit: also no suzuki on the sleeves, but they moved to sternum didnt they? this must of been whipped up before those sponsorship changes

greenBV4

Bench
Embarrassing kit for the best team in the competition, they deserve better.
No lightning bolts or any storm symbolisim, It looks like a generic template and just used the storm colours.
Very Underwhelming considering how cool their home was last year.
bolts on the sleeves apparently

yakstorm

First Grade
You can see the sleeves and some of the other detail on this YT video:

It is a bit underwhelming... Reminds me a bit of the Eels jerseys in the early 2000's from a template perspective.

Saint Doc

Coach
The super thin yellow vee looks weak.

With this style of jersey, I would have preferred navy top, thicker gold straight bar/line under the TP/storm logos, and then purple underneath.

sempmrh

Juniors
Look at how good a purple dominant Storm jersey can look when a proper shade of purple is used. This might not be the best photo but I wanted to show it on-field.

storm anzac 2019 2.jpg

And then you've got the 2021 jersey. In the announcement of the Castore partnership they said the jersey would have an 'audacious' design. This is Castore's 'new and fresh approach'? I'll reserve full judgment until I have some of the gear in my hands but I'm not impressed by Castore so far. People don't seem to be all that impressed with their AFL jumper for West Coast Eagles either. Good luck, Roosters fans.