What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Maroons Puma 2021 Jersey
View attachment 46188

Holy crap, these NRL logos are looking f*ckin GREAT!!!!

Ive always supported the idea of standardised lgos across the game and this is exactly what I was imagining.

The 2013 set went too far with it, giving everyone the exact same design in different colours. This hits such a perfect balance!! Give all of the teams/comps/etc a list of requirements (standard badge, standard style, no colour gradients, no cartoonish shit) and let them go crazy within those limits.

upload_2021-2-26_15-13-13-png.46190

qrl21_maroonspuma_hero.jpg

150px-2021_Intrust_Super_Cup_logo.png

150px-Mal_Meninga_Cup_new_logo_2021.png

qrl-badge.svg

Last edited:

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
^^^^

Obviously, we shouldnt restrict the club logos quite this much, but I think it would be a god idea for the NRL to make a badge/patch mandetory to make sure the logo itself really stands out.

Basically this:
melbourne-storm-home-shirt-1998-1999-s_766_1.jpg

Compared with this:
melbourne-storm-2020-isc-mens-indigenous-jersey-1-1200x900.jpg

The first has a logo that stands out and is given prominence. The second lets the logo blend in with the rest of the design...

thorson1987

Coach
Storm away jersey will be revealed in this afternoons trial against Newcastle.

Looks like it will just be the same design as the home but white instead, which is a nice change to having a separate design completely for the away.

sempmrh

Juniors
I think I would have preferred the V to be purple but I’ll wait and see how the whole thing looks with shorts and socks. I’ve warmed to the new home jersey the more I’ve seen it in use so a white version of that is fine.

thorson1987

Coach
I think I would have preferred the V to be purple but I’ll wait and see how the whole thing looks with shorts and socks. I’ve warmed to the new home jersey the more I’ve seen it in use so a white version of that is fine.

Yeah the home strip has warmed on me.

sempmrh

Juniors
Storm away jerseys look dirty with that silver gradient. Looks like they're wearing the home shorts, too because there's yellow trim along the back. Hopefully there are purple away shorts still to come because a thin purple stripe on the jersey just isn't enough.

It's Been Done

Juniors
St George are wearing their Members Jersey (known as the Part of Me members jersey) for tonight's Charity Shield

Last edited:

Latest posts