What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
screen-shot-2021-02-23-at-9-40-32-am-png.46131

Ehh, agree to disagree.

I think the Butcher Stripe is a classic look that is basically unused in the NRL (Tigers sort of use it, but thats it...)

I think it would a great base design that the jersey makers can play with for special event jumpers (like the Rabbit's Red-Green double stripe or the Panther's Green-Yellow-Red combo).

View attachment 46131

Check out the socks...

EvOFK1zXIAIqDn6

I posted the same about a year ago. Im pretty certain the Titans just found some of my old posts. Im flattered

flippikat

Bench
I think it would have been a decent alternate jersey, but agree it just doesn't quite feel right as the Raiders home.
View attachment 46232

It's a great looking kit, and would be great to see a team rocking something like that week-in work-out, BUT it doesn't look like the Raiders.

The really iconic clubs keep their home jersey to their iconic design. That's their identity. Messing with your home/primary jersey just messes with your identity.

sempmrh

Juniors
Roosters 2021 NRLW jersey:
w-home2__70606.1611530245.jpg

Red is more prominent in the V on the Women's jersey than the Men's.

home2__57810.1611530564.jpg
That’s just a retail women’s NRL jersey, not the one for NRLW. It has the regular Telstra Premiership logo embroidered on the jersey. Doesn’t explain the difference of the Vs, though.

Dawesy76

Juniors
I’m going to regret typing this I know. But I wonder if the different V’s for those roosters jerseys is related to boobs vs no boobs and how the mens V might look different on a woman’s chest.
You know what. I’m out. This is going to get me in trouble.

Haffa

DYRSL_Sponsorship_Manly_Jersey_EDM.jpg

Manly Anzac Jersey. - Source

Footy fanatic, footy fanatic’s plus one or a sometimes-leisurely-viewer? No matter what category you fall into, we have some news for you.
With the NRL season around the corner, DYRSL is proud to support (and design) the 2021 Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Anzac Jerseys.

As an exclusive offer for members, these are now available online for pre-sale.
Purchase yours today.
And, if that's not enough, 10% of all pre-sales goes to the Veterans Centre Sydney Northern Beaches.

Anzac Day Game.
The Sea Eagles will be wearing their player's Anzac Jersey as they take on Wests Tigers, Sunday 25 April 2021. Join us in Battery House and watch the game live.

Battery House - home of live sport on the Northern Beaches.

We'll see you soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

sempmrh

Juniors
Why does that Manly ANZAC jersey have last year’s Dynasty collar and template? Is it an unused jersey from last year? I don’t remember if they wore one last year.

Quicksilver

Bench
I’m going to regret typing this I know. But I wonder if the different V’s for those roosters jerseys is related to boobs vs no boobs and how the mens V might look different on a woman’s chest.
You know what. I’m out. This is going to get me in trouble.

I’m more concerned with them calling the team “The Roosters” rather than “The Hens”

ToddTank

Juniors
Castore: we're going to bring out some crazy designs!

Nek minute:

View attachment 46275 View attachment 46276

You should know as a fan of Club Jersey designs that the Roosters aren’t going Crazy with their designs. We keep it simple (other than the shocking away jersey we had around 2008).
Storm on the other hand is a different story. Both their jerseys are just off. Ain’t feeling it whatsoever. They are struggling to keep an identity IMO.