What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

roofromoz

First Grade
Was Panthers Stadium a generic name or was it a naming rights sponsorship from the leagues club? I think former rather than latter.

roofromoz

First Grade
indigenous-jersey-launch-twitter-1920x1080px.jpg

Panthers is proud to unveil the 2021 Indigenous Jersey - an artistic tribute to the people, geography, flora and fauna of the Darug Nation.

The jersey was designed by Natasha Fordham in collaboration with Panthers Indigenous Welfare Officer Glen Liddiard.

The front of the jersey features the meeting place of BlueBet Stadium on Darug land, flanked by kangaroo and emu tracks, flying foxes (the male totem for the Darug Nation), and the iconic Three Sisters in the Blue Mountains.

The setting sun creates an eye-catching silhouette to acknowledge the traditional owners of the land the Panthers community calls home today.

The lower back of the jersey features the Darug possum totem, with fire on one side and flood on the other, representing the natural forces that impact the landscape and community.

Panthers is a club with a proud history of Indigenous players and in 2021 the NRL squad features Brent Naden (Wiradjuri) and J'maine Hopgood (Gurang Gurang).

The Panthers will wear the 2021 Indigenous Jersey in the Round 12 showdown against the Bulldogs at BlueBet Stadium.

Fans are encouraged to pre-order the jersey by Wednesday 31 March to ensure they can wear it with pride throughout the NRL Indigenous Round.

https://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news/2021/03/25/panthers-unveils-2021-indigenous-jersey/

MugaB

Coach
Maybe purple shorts are on the way
:fingers_crossed:
Yeah whats doing with the away strip, I've always been a fan of the storms choice of their colors for the away either a mix of purple, navy, gold onto a mainly white kit, but to drop purple completely seems weird, they kinda look like a weird dogs/cows combo, needs to be the same but replace navy with purple

greenBV4

Bench
Yeah whats doing with the away strip, I've always been a fan of the storms choice of their colors for the away either a mix of purple, navy, gold onto a mainly white kit, but to drop purple completely seems weird, they kinda look like a weird dogs/cows combo, needs to be the same but replace navy with purple
I've always been of the belief that paired with white shorts, a full purple jersey would be an adequate clash for all teams

Navy & Purple w/ dark shorts home, Purple and White w/ light shorts away

sempmrh

Juniors
Would have been better as a 1998 heritage jersey since the sleeves cut off the lightning bolts there. Even still, I would probably pay a lot of money to get my hands on one of those.

Latest posts