What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

It's Been Done

Juniors
Seems to me that Canberra are using their Heritage as their home jersey, while their actual "home jersey" appears to be used as their first choice away jersey

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Seems to me that Canberra are using their Heritage as their home jersey, while their actual "home jersey" appears to be used as their first choice away jersey

Good approach.

keeps locals happy, while expanding the club brand a bit.

I understand calling that their Main, just to get decent attention and make fans think about buying it.

Santino Patane

Juniors
Really like the Cowboys home kit. Simple and classic. Titans away is good too, but their home wouldn’t have been a clash
Personally, I’m not a fan of the NQ home this year. It’s not bad but it’s nothing with any wow or heritage to it. From a distance it just looks Navy Blue. For me, it just needs something more, maybe even white shorts could help, but more like a change of colour on the bottom half of the jersey a la ‘95??

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Personally, I’m not a fan of the NQ home this year. It’s not bad but it’s nothing with any wow or heritage to it. From a distance it just looks Navy Blue. For me, it just needs something more, maybe even white shorts could help, but more like a change of colour on the bottom half of the jersey a la ‘95??
I know what you mean. I wasn’t a fan of the all navy home and all silver away when they first did it back in 2016. It’s since grown on me and I like the sublet stripes they have this year. The more ‘traditional’ cowboys look of having white around the mid and lower part of the jersey does look good but ends up clashing a lot more than just having those 2 solid home and away kits.

for example, 2020 Cowboys home jersey (white jersey, navy on shoulders with navy shorts) clashes with the Roosters, Bulldogs, and the warriors and Storm. I say that based on the view of both teams on tv. What I don’t like about the 2020 is that both home and away have a pretty similar white to navy ratio. It’s the % of white on the overall kit that causes a lot of clashes in my eyes. Particularly with the roosters, their home kit of a navy jersey with white shorts is a pretty similar white to navy ratio as that Cowboys home. Even the 2020 Cowboys away is a pretty similar dark to light ratio as the roosters. I’d say this years full navy Cowboys vs either of the Roosters home or away would be less of a clash than either of the 2020 Cowboys kits

MugaB

Coach
Really like the Cowboys home kit. Simple and classic. Titans away is good too, but their home wouldn’t have been a clash
I say it would have been with the amount of navy blue on jersey, but yeah, best to use the "away" as its bright enough to really differ them

gzerounian

Juniors

I agree. The problem is the same problem I have with the Panthers stripes...they are too thin, which makes it hard to see from a distance . The Panthers Yellow, Green and Red are totally lost on television.
Here is a quick mock up I did.

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 10.09.27 PM.png

MugaB

Coach
I agree. The problem is the same problem I have with the Panthers stripes...they are too thin, which makes it hard to see from a distance . The Panthers Yellow, Green and Red are totally lost on television.
Here is a quick mock up I did.

View attachment 47158
Not a fan of the white stripes, make them silver and its already better than the original

MugaB

Coach
I changed the white to grey as MugaB suggested as well as one with yellow stripe above and below. I also tried one with two yellow stripes underneath which i think looks good.

View attachment 47160
They all look pretty good, i think my favorite is no.3, but no.1 is already infinitely better than the original.

Ive always thought cowboys were a great team in their colors, navy and grey, with a trim of gold.
There was so many times merchandise aways had them as yellow and navy only, when it should have been grey and navy. And the less white every team has the better, thats why i like this jersey, its simple like and ol'souths jersey, but really reveals their colors, a bit like titans home and penriths home this year straight out no added sugar (white)

storm_4eva

Juniors
Waiting on confirmation from the club for the main jerseys, but it appears that Carsales is now the sleeve sponsor for the Storm.Screenshot_20210401-102942.jpg

Latest posts