What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

sempmrh

Juniors
Why can't the Sharks do a diagonal one on the front then?
The vertical Carsales logo doesn’t really look any taller than the previous Suzuki logo so that’s probably why it’s okay. A diagonal sponsor logo on the front of the Sharks jersey might go outside whatever boundaries are set by the NRL.

Mug Costanza

Juniors
Souths Anzac Jersey dropping in the next week or two according to the club podcast. Sounds like it’ll be quite different/ left field to the usual.

yakstorm

First Grade
Storm with CarSales
img_8028.jpg

Apologises if this has been posted before (don't recall seeing it). Cowboys 'Defence Forces' jerseyFB_IMG_1617241308558.jpg

toomuchsoup

Juniors
I changed the white to grey as MugaB suggested as well as one with yellow stripe above and below. I also tried one with two yellow stripes underneath which i think looks good.

View attachment 47160
I like the middle one.

As I said earlier, I like this jersey for its neutrality. I think the top match is good enough at not clashing, whereas the bottom both have a similar amount of white
485128A5-ED41-470F-9D88-FBA663F201C0.png
Same with the bulldogs
220E5975-564E-4DB7-9FED-CD0C2AE57876.png

Attachments

• E202B998-A496-43A4-877F-6897B3109176.jpeg
    E202B998-A496-43A4-877F-6897B3109176.jpeg
    571 KB · Views: 1

flippikat

Bench
Normally the Military themed jerseys look crap, but I don't mind that.

Nice & subtle. I like it.

Too often the themed jerseys just end up ridiculously garish, trying to cram too much stuff in, and introducing elements that just clash really badly... but this incorporates the theme nicely into their existing design.

MugaB

Coach
Who the hell thought Pathers should wear pink against manly!?!?

Maroon (dark red) and pink (light red) did not contrast well...
Both our other jerseys are black, and Manlys home is the maroon, which wouldn't clash with black, but they are both dark enough to switch the away team to wear their away jersey= hence the pink, plus the manly white shorts versus riff black shorts also help not clash... souths seem to mess up the home/away clashes against whoever they play.. feel like it's on purpose

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Both our other jerseys are black, and Manlys home is the maroon, which wouldn't clash with black, but they are both dark enough to switch the away team to wear their away jersey= hence the pink, plus the manly white shorts versus riff black shorts also help not clash... souths seem to mess up the home/away clashes against whoever they play.. feel like it's on purpose
I would say Penrith home vs Manly home would be much more visually pleasing than the pink. It’s not that the pink is a necessarily a clash with manlys home, but it just looks weird. When viewed on tv, shorts play a big part in the overall look of a team. Manlys white shorts are enough to differentiate themselves from the Panthers all black

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade

Fair enough, I forgot how dark the Panthers “white” jersey was...