What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

yakstorm

First Grade
Titans Indigenous jersey:
gct0979-indigenous-jersey-creative---1350.jpg

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Im probably the only person in the world who thinks this, but i would love to see this as our permanent Alternate design.

The Red-Blue-White has always looks shocking, so a solid solution would be to limit the blue to collar, sleeves, trimming.

Make it happen, Knights!!!
Add blue shorts and that’d make a great away for the knights. I’ve said it on here multiple times, the Knights current away jersey is the shittest in the comp.
Here’s my award winning design skills at work
11BFE111-1370-4009-A8BF-4CECA890AC3A.jpeg

Last edited:

wazdog

Juniors
Bunnies have been given permission to wear their Indigenous jersey two weeks in a row and will feature this weekend against Penrith at Dubbo.

The Great Dane

First Grade
The quality of indigenous jerseys is way up this year.

It's like the clubs are actually putting effort into them for the first time.

The Great Dane

First Grade
Yeah bout time the Aboriginals who designed them had a decent go........
The problem wasn’t the designs themselves, it was the fact that they weren’t being specifically designed to go onto a jersey and as such no care was given to placement.

You’d end up with a bunch of paintings haphazardly slapped on a jersey, with the design being cut off and sponsors covering over important design elements, all of which would make a lot of them look crap.