What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

1436230-1200.jpg

How sick is this... should be the Raiders away jersey if you ask me....

gzerounian

Juniors
I've bought a few. Can look like a complete knob wearing a jersey around as an adult (unless it's game day of course) but a training jersey is more acceptable.. And they throw up some pretty barmy designs..

I like the Qld one. But the best I've seen lately is the Manly one - White with all patterns AND sponsorship in Maroon. Was a few pages back in here - it's the one training kit that SHOULD be the club jersey..

Oh the integration.....

2021_MW_Sea_Eagles_Replica_Captains_Run_Jersey_Mens_SEJRM509CAP_45Right_480x480.png
I have the classic heritage range of this one (1976) with pioneer sponsorship. Funny thing is I bought it 15 years ago which in itself has become retro in its own right. Their very last iteration of this jersey was done quite well when it was their away jersey.. But this one takes the cake. Manly must be considering this jersey as a Bozo commemorative jersey for a match in the coming rounds.
Screenshot_20210524_163601.jpg

Jtm22

Juniors
I’m still baffled as to why the tigers chose their shit as collar when they could of gone something at least better than what they have like Bradford.

Attachments

• 9C6D6908-1E14-4144-9F9F-B979B26A4B9F.jpeg
    9C6D6908-1E14-4144-9F9F-B979B26A4B9F.jpeg
    358.8 KB · Views: 41

azza29

Juniors
Normally the Storm indigenous jerseys look great, not a fan of this year's design though. Too busy, with elements clashing all over the place rather than blending together.

sempmrh

Juniors
Normally the Storm indigenous jerseys look great, not a fan of this year's design though. Too busy, with elements clashing all over the place rather than blending together.
I like it. It probably doesn't beat last year's Indigenous jersey as our best but I think it's right up there.

Jackson Allison

Juniors
Warriors ain’t wearing their Indigenous jersey tonight due to clashing with the Cowboys Indigenous jersey. Will wear it in their next home game against the Storm in round 14.

Last edited by a moderator:

flippikat

Bench
I have to say, the Titans and Sharks kits look good on-field today.

The diagonal of the Titans looks better than I thought it would.. maybe something like that is worth considering as an alternate? The shades of blue & gold suit the "sea & sand" concept too.

The dots in the Sharks jersey look good too.. and work well with that darker shade of blue that they used in the early 2000s. That shade is *just* light enough to not be mistaken for a Bulldogs jersey.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Warriors ain’t wearing their Indigenous jersey tonight due to clashing with the Cowboys Indigenous jersey. Will wear it in their next home game against the Storm in round 14.

Would it have been so hard to send each other an email in the design phase? Doh!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Would it have been so hard to send each other an email in the design phase? Doh!
Both NZ and NQ released their indigenous jerseys last year which would indicate the design phase was almost certainly before the draw was done.

hellteam

First Grade
Tooheys new looks great on the NSW jersey. Get rid of the chevrons, bring back the striped socks and it would be nearly perfect.

Qld jerseys look great from the videos I've seen online.

Will be interesting to see the number fonts. Hopefully not the standard NRL numbers.

Bring back the silver numbers!

qld-celeb-6061404.jpg