What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Judiciary Charges

How many weeks for Mitchell

Votes: 1 3.3%

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 4+

Votes: 27 90.0%

• Total voters

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
Three charges from the first trial match of the year last Friday between Cronulla and St George Illawarra at Shark Park.

I feel for the guy who Blacker hit but it’s an absolute farce he was charged...

Compare blackers genuine fend attempt...

With Nathan Browns first hit up in SOO last year, lauded by the press and commentary. Brown supposedly proving himself as “an enforcer”...

It was a pure forearm straight into the head of Jake Friend that knocked him silly... but nothing done - apart from glowing endorsement from idiots in the media.

If I was Blackers defence team I’d be putting this up in neon lights to the judiciary... Browns tackle gets applauded... yet Blackers could get him 4 weeks....

The only thing Blacker should be charged with is going over the touch line on tackle 1

bileduct

Coach
Corey Horsburgh, what a dumb f**ker. On report for two shoulder charges in two different games on the same day, with a certain ban coming also coming from the NRL integrity unit.

Saxon

Bench
With all the fuss about concussion, I am bewildered as to why careless high tackles now only attract a fine.
When (not if) someone sues the NRL and their club for failing to protect them from head injuries, I can see this being brought up against the defence.

Someguy

First Grade
Croft copped pretty nasty crusher just after the Asiata injury. Really surprised that was not picked up by MRC

The_Frog

First Grade
With all the fuss about concussion, I am bewildered as to why careless high tackles now only attract a fine.
When (not if) someone sues the NRL and their club for failing to protect them from head injuries, I can see this being brought up against the defence.
Grade 1 has always been a fine, ever since they brought fines in. It's the lowest level of severity.

SDM

First Grade
Neither of them did anything to warrant a charge this round, but from the games I saw, Riki from the Broncos will feature a few times this year in this thread, and Hudson Young will cement his place as a mainstay, and could be at Hoppa levels of judiciary greatness if he plays for 10 years.

The_Frog

First Grade
Tabuai-Fidow fortunate not to have been charged with a dangerous throw on Edwards in my view, especially given the potential for extremely serious injury these tackles have.