What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Judiciary Charges

How many weeks for Mitchell

Votes: 1 3.3%

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 4+

Votes: 27 90.0%

• Total voters
Queensland players were fair target during the game without suspensions and NSW could get away with any grubbery they liked. Meanwhile Queensland got charged with everything.

Sean7

Juniors
How the hell was Feldt's hit classified as not bad enough for a suspension?! The NRL has proven it's ratings and money above all.
No way Feldt stays on the field during a regular game, Munster either to be honest. Players get suspended for weeks for accidently making contact with knees when trying to stop a try, yet if you kick someone in the same area with obvious intent (not even debatable) you cop a fine. The NRL has just proven what everyone already knew.

Apey

Staff member
Barely anything in Munsters. Maybe should have got a week or 2. Would argue it wasn't as bad as Latrell's who only got a fine as well. Martin barely gave a shit. Id rather a light kick in the chest than a boot in my face.

SDM

First Grade
I reckon Holmes only went unpunished because it is impossible to give To'o a concussion.

1623293994317.png
1623294054635.png

Should have been a possible 8 point try at the least

Perth Red

Post Whore
and Cleary kick to the head was missed by everyone, including the commentators lol
what a surprise the sinbin wasn't used in same way it has for last few weeks, mockery the game is it at times.

Glen

Bench
It doesn't matter if Munster broke his ribs or it didn't phase him. You can't let a guy lash out with a deliberate kick to someone and all they get is a fine. Pathetic.

It's like when they let Rapey Hayne off for a headbutt years ago then he kept doing it until they had to suspend him

and Cleary kick to the head was missed by everyone, including the commentators lol
what a surprise the sinbin wasn't used in same way it has for last few weeks, mockery the game is it at times.
It’s like the NRL can only concentrate on one thing at a time. Currently high tackles are the edict. They’ll target kicking next year.

Barely anything in Munsters. Maybe should have got a week or 2. Would argue it wasn't as bad as Latrell's who only got a fine as well. Martin barely gave a shit. Id rather a light kick in the chest than a boot in my face.
Whilst I agree there wasn’t much in it, I put it in the merkin act category. Spitting at someone doesn’t hurt anyone but you should cop a couple of weeks for doing it.

bileduct

Coach
lol... That Ben Marschke citing is a f**king joke. Three weeks for that? Ludicrous.

Proctor's tackle wasn't even sin bin worthy according to the match referee, but then he gets hit with a two match ban.

The_Frog

First Grade
Wasn't missed by anyone, there was nothing in it.

mave

Coach
How can you be sent off, and then only be hit with a bullshit fine ?

How can you stay on the field, and then get hit with 2 weeks ?

Either the on-field ref and bunker are clueless, or the MRC are clueless.

I know which way I'm leaning.

But either way, the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing.