What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Judiciary Charges

How many weeks for Mitchell

Votes: 1 3.3%

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 4+

Votes: 27 90.0%

• Total voters

gerg

Juniors
Permanently banned?

For what?

This is now legit the dumbest take I've seen. I agree he's a grub but "rubbing someone out of the game" because they're a grub isn't exactly due process or fair lol
Let's make up this stupid new rule that allows the ball-runner to hit it up with cocked elbows at throat level, and call them bumper bars. Just as one example.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Just a feeling, I have no stats, but I feeling sharks have had a good run judiciary wise.

Who has stats for each club suspension s and fines?

NRL must be taking back some dough.

Just a feeling, I have no stats, but I feeling sharks have had a good run judiciary wise.

Who has stats for each club suspension s and fines?

NRL must be taking back some dough.

Don't know stats but I'd hazard a guess that the income from fines this season - given "crackdowns" would be the largest in recent times. And by a long way. Possibly already reached 6 figures... (an average of $6,666 fines per round would do that - Magic Round would have been triple I reckon...).

Given the financial drain on the game last season with Covid... this could be a significant line-item on the NRL P&L...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I mean Lol @ dragons but that’s horrendous.

4 weeks for that? Forget the priors, each I consent should be dealt on merits.

Barely even a penalty
Perhaps he just... I dunno, shouldn't have had 43456366 priors?

Latest posts