What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Judiciary Charges

How many weeks for Mitchell

Votes: 1 3.3%

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 4+

Votes: 27 90.0%

• Total voters

Galeforce

Bench
what is your criteria?

Clearly visible on replay

Cleary has his arms between the Legs of storm player
The player is passed the horizontal
The storm player lands on neck/lower head.......
The difference between a "serious" injury and sore head , is PURE luck.

Pure luck resulted in Manu getting a busted cheek ........and LM 6 weeks.

If Cleary does not get a minimum of 1 WEEK , there is a serious inconsistency.
Whether the game is GF or normal game should have nothing to do with the Charge , IF Fair And Consistent.

Cam Smith and Isaac Luke both missed a GF due to "suspensions" due to illegal tackles where no player was injured.

Chimp

Bench
There was a couple of incidents where I thought JFH might find himself in trouble - I can’t remember what happened, but 1st incident I just remember thinking to myself ‘that’s a silly tackle the week before a GF’, then about 5 mins later he did a head slam type tackle on Kaufusi (the irony) that saw him drop the ball.

soc123_au

Staff member
what is your criteria?

Clearly visible on replay

Cleary has his arms between the Legs of storm player
The player is passed the horizontal
The storm player lands on neck/lower head.......
The difference between a "serious" injury and sore head , is PURE luck.

Pure luck resulted in Manu getting a busted cheek ........and LM 6 weeks.

If Cleary does not get a minimum of 1 WEEK , there is a serious inconsistency.
Whether the game is GF or normal game should have nothing to do with the Charge , IF Fair And Consistent.

Cam Smith and Isaac Luke both missed a GF due to "suspensions" due to illegal tackles where no player was injured.
Cook didnt get sited for punching, so the chin shouldnt have much to worry about.

Someguy

First Grade
Cook didnt get sited for punching, so the chin shouldnt have much to worry about.

cook landed one on someone’s chin ironically enough.

Munsters gets a week imo not that it matters, Cleary is a 50/50 and will no doubt be charged and clear at judiciary just for some gf week hype

pims

Juniors
There was a couple of incidents where I thought JFH might find himself in trouble - I can’t remember what happened, but 1st incident I just remember thinking to myself ‘that’s a silly tackle the week before a GF’, then about 5 mins later he did a head slam type tackle on Kaufusi (the irony) that saw him drop the ball.
you mean when he spanked Munster ? Should be fine

guyver78

Juniors
If Clearly isn’t charged there than I don’t know anymore. Josh Aloiai was charged with a grade TWO dangerous throw and I thought that was only very marginally worse than Nathan’s but overall not too different.

Isaac Luke was rubbed out of a GF for a dangers throw on SBW and SBW’s head didn’t even touch the ground. If they’re going to be consistent, it’s about a grade two dangerous throw.

But you watch, instead of charging him fairly and consistently they will look for every reason possible NOT to charge but fine him.

guyver78

Juniors
The chin didn't get cited for a blatant shoulder charge in the middle of the season. The NRL's love child certainly won't be getting cited in GF week for that tackle.
I actually don’t want him to get suspended because it will make for a better game buts it’s a kick in the teeth to the rest of the guys who do cop 3-4 week bans for similar tackles. Josh Aloiai should have received nothing for that throw.

BranVan3000

Coach
I actually don’t want him to get suspended because it will make for a better game buts it’s a kick in the teeth to the rest of the guys who do cop 3-4 week bans for similar tackles. Josh Aloiai should have received nothing for that throw.
2 games is fair

Its far more dangerous than 90% of crushers or high shots

BranVan3000

Coach
They will find every reason under the sun NOT to charge but fine him, you watch. If they’re consistent though, 2-3 weeks is a bout correct…
I meant for Aloiai. They got that charge right

We will never hear about the Cleary tackle again

None of the media mentioned it again. If he wasn't the golden shower child there would have been wall to wall coverage

guyver78

Juniors
I meant for Aloiai. They got that charge right

We will never hear about the Cleary tackle again

None of the media mentioned it again. If he wasn't the golden shower child there would have been wall to wall coverage
Honestly, I would have given Aloiai a fine at the most but the way they’re charging these days it’s not surprising. Which is why this will be huge if Cleary gets off….

I cannot possibly see how on earth he will play next week if you compare the 2 tackles. Even a low grading means he will miss a week because he’s got loading from a few weeks ago.

Vic Mackey

Referee
The chin didn't get cited for a blatant shoulder charge in the middle of the season. The NRL's love child certainly won't be getting cited in GF week for that tackle.

agree

I’d laugh from now until round 17 next year if he suspended but there was nothing in it IMO

If they let him get away with a blatant shoulder charge for a nothing game no way he misses the GF

Latest posts