What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Knights rep players

Jono078

Referee
AOB just said Kalyn's injury is not one to get wrong or it could end up serious. Our doctors talking to Qld doctors but sounds like we don't want him playing Origin - so will be interesting to see what happens there.

Yosh

Coach
Klemmer a chance if Haas is out

No offense to Klemmer but he is lucky to keep his starting spot at the Knights at the moment. Doubt he deserves a call up. I'd take both Saifiti though if Hass is out.

DSaf picked at 8. Frizell not showing up. Might be in extended squad though.
Edit: Frizell ruled out.

Last edited:

Old dog

Juniors
That's just silly saying Klem is lucky to start at Newie. He's doing nothing to deserve that
Agree to appoint but what I would okie is for him to pass before he hits the line, he draws 3-4 defenders and if he slipped a pass occasionally gaps may open up, especially if we went 2-3 passes wide

perverse

Referee
Not to spoil game 1 for anyone, but I think as Knights fans we already know how this plays out. Kalyn has a big game for QLD and for 75 minutes we sit there salivating at the impact he's going to have when he comes back to club football. In the closing minutes he tears his groin clean off the bone and we say see ya next year mate.

Jono078

Referee
Not to spoil game 1 for anyone, but I think as Knights fans we already know how this plays out. Kalyn has a big game for QLD and for 75 minutes we sit there salivating at the impact he's going to have when he comes back to club football. In the closing minutes he tears his groin clean off the bone and we say see ya next year mate.
I reckon I can 1-up you..

Ponga has a terrific game 1 but can't backup for us due to soreness. Suddenly game 2 of Origin comes around and he's selected and gets through the game and looks fantastic, but pulls up sore again and misses the next couple of games for us because AOB just wants to make sure we get it right before risking further injury. He's selected for game 3 and that's where the rest of your story kicks in.

Jono078

Referee
Wonder how long this groin injury has been around for. May explain his lackluster kick returns. Reporter suggested his rehab isn’t going well.

Yosh

Coach
Saifiti doing really well. Only front rower on for NSW but doing great. Great chase on Coates.

PhilGould

Bench
They give him a very simple role and he executes it well every time. Think they'd be better suited with Haas or Paulo starting alongside him though

Yosh

Coach
They lost Welch... Huge blow for them because our middles are killing them.