What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 LU Dynasty League

Tom155

Coach
Never a good sign when my D more than doubled any other players score

Injuries are killing me at rb already

kurt faulk

Coach

Arod and Ajones tag teamed to obliterate their opposition, and mine.

i always like it when they have days like this.

abpanther

Staff member
Man what an absolute shitshow from my team this year, worst year I've had in a while.

Good luck to all the playoff teams, don't let @kurt faulk win again haha

nick87

Coach
Snuck into the dance after a fairly injury plagued year
Dont think i have the horses to make a run but maybe i can ride a hot streak

nick87

Coach
Glad the Kelce error didnt end up costing me the win, would have been furious at myself if it did.
Good luck to the finalists!

Glad the Kelce error didnt end up costing me the win, would have been furious at myself if it did.
Good luck to the finalists!
Thank you sir.

Good luck, Kurt. Playing each other in two finals. I think I'm a chance in IDP but very slim chance in this league.

kurt faulk

Coach
Thank you sir.

Good luck, Kurt. Playing each other in two finals. I think I'm a chance in IDP but very slim chance in this league.

they're gonna be a battle, that's for sure.

i haven't looked at your teams but i can tell by the scores they're putting up that my teams will have to be at their best to get a win.

they're gonna be a battle, that's for sure.

i haven't looked at your teams but i can tell by the scores they're putting up that my teams will have to be at their best to get a win.

One each on championship day. Congrats on your victory and commiserations on your loss. :p