What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Magic R10 Fri - Manly 50-6 Brisbane @ Suncorp

Round 10: Manly v Brisbane

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Such Luxurious hair.
tenor.gif

The worst ref screwjob of the Broncos I have ever seen in 28 years of following the sport. I fear for the code with these stank merkins in charge. To have the 50 put on us by such an obscenely one sided ref performance is something I doubt I will ever forgive.

Finding it VERY hard not to fall into conspiracies about Brisbane 2 at this point.

How the f**k could you have followed the sport for 28 years and not know who Jason Smith is

Impossible

This Year?

Immortal
Manly played a very uptempo game and many of their shifts were short and fast which troubled the defenders 2 either side of the ruck. I'm still in shock how 1 man has completely changed this team.
Their opponents got drained by making coach killing errors, compounded with all those ref calls. There was no way the Broncos were going to be competitive in the 2nd half. Kevvie reckons they were soft, but I reckon their middles would have been running on empty.

Bronco18

Juniors
Manly played a very uptempo game and many of their shifts were short and fast which troubled the defenders 2 either side of the ruck. I'm still in shock how 1 man has completely changed this team.
Their opponents got drained by making coach killing errors, compounded with all those ref calls. There was no way the Broncos were going to be competitive in the 2nd half. Kevvie reckons they were soft, but I reckon their middles would have been running on empty.

see this is what we should be talking about but holy shit the way that was officiated takes many of the positives off Manlys win and to be fair to Kevvie makes a genuine assessment of Brisbane difficult.

Latest posts