What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Magic R10 Sat - Cronulla 22-32 South Sydney @ Suncorp

Round 10: Cronulla v South Sydney

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nöyd

Staff member
Vossy: "And Mika Sivo scores a great try..."

Ref: "We're going to check it for a possible infraction in the lead up..."

Bunker: "Scott Mahon and Danny Crnkovich were offside back in the first half of round 6 in 1994, NO TRY"

ffs

Munted

Bench
I hear what you’re saying. Sin bin crackdown on players offside at kickoffs next!
It's dangerous!
A guy offside is getting a head start and winds up prior to the offender getting the ball, thus increasing the risk of a high impact tackle that's in the vicinity of the head region, resulting in pressure on the neck.
Send off is ideal I think, sin binning won't send the message.

Munted

Bench
I love how the commentators talk up magic round like it's some monumental event, players handing boots out... Singing autographs.
f**k off, these merkins earn millions for doing very little.
Giving away some free boots from a sponsor ain't shit!

The_Frog

First Grade
I love how the commentators talk up magic round like it's some monumental event, players handing boots out... Singing autographs.
f**k off, these merkins earn millions for doing very little.
Giving away some free boots from a sponsor ain't shit!
I don't think Benji's on millions these days.

Nerd

Bench
The bunker decision to go back 2 tackles to the non crusher tackle on Cody Walker was just plain wrong. The bunker should be used for tries only unless it's a send off offence in back play.

Generalzod

Immortal
The bunker decision to go back 2 tackles to the non crusher tackle on Cody Walker was just plain wrong. The bunker should be used for tries only unless it's a send off offence in back play.
It was the turning point in the Game....

Delboy

First Grade
Again, Tedesco on his knees, gets a hit as he is below normal height, guess what . They bring in the Tedesco/Politis rule and someone goes to the sin bin. Joke