What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Magic R10 Sun - Melbourne 44-18 St Geo Illa @ Suncorp

Round 10: Melbourne v St Geo Illa

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saxon

Bench
Look the Storm are obviously very good , but putting a beating on us when we have had 12 guys ( 11 for 10 minutes ) is like bashing up the deaf , dumb and blind kid at school
If the deaf, dumb and blind kid hadn't taken out Storm's best player late and high they might have some sympathy.

kit66

Bench
It's overreacting fools like you th
f**k off ya mug that clown took his head off after he passed the ball.

It's overreacting fools like you that are destroying league. Go watch soccer if you don't have the stomach for a full contact sport you moron.

stryker

First Grade

It's overreacting fools like you that are destroying league. Go watch soccer if you don't have the stomach for a full contact sport you moron.
Have a cry merkin.
Your gutless mob would have lost by the same amount without this rule

stryker

First Grade

Btw, you can still have full contact without hitting people in the head.
Only shitstains who don’t love the game are crying about a crackdown on illegal high shots.
Keep crying though, it’s very funny.

Sphagnum

Coach
Dragons were pressuring the storms line at the start. Cursed Josh dropped the ball on like the first tackle, then coat hangered someone and went to the bin. That was the end of the dragons. Melbourne wouldn’t have even been down there for fuimaono send off if none of that happened.

absolute handbrake. Should get a holiday for trying to break addo-Carr’s legs which will be some welcome relief for saints supporters.

This Year?

Immortal
Congratulations to the 1st Victorian junior to score a try in 1st grade, and of course it's against the Dragons.
I shudder to think what that game would have been if the Storm's 4 best players were on the field. If Hynes could kick goals the Storm would be the liberators of gape.
I hope Papenhuyzen is ok and wish Dufty a speedy recovery. Now I need to find something to balance being a Dragons supporter. Now I understand why some people like cutting themselves.

_Johnsy

Referee
Serious question, (while I can accept Tyrell's send off) if were applying the same rationale the NRL are taking with this new enforcement. How can Kaufusi not spend a moment on the sideline for his high contact, surely it's a sin bin?

Before answering, consider that he had Norman held up in the tackle, then had a second effort throwing his arm around Normans head. It was forceful, reckless and contact was high.

This Year?

Immortal
Thanks, but not quite. Mahe Fonua, Ritchie Kennar and Young Tonumaipea before him (And I'm sure I'm missing one).
He is the 4th to graduate from the Victorian system according to wiki. I'll have to jump into Kayo and check what the commentator said what he was the 1st to do.
**edit** Just checked and Dean Ieremia scored in the same area where Brett Morris scored his 1st try, so I stand corrected. Still, pretty awesome to score a try on debut.

Last edited: