What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 NFL Week 3

jaseg

Juniors
Wow dirty play from Ward goes uncalled

Hope Adams is ok

Even worse look for the refs after Packers had that weak as f**k PI called against them earlier.

Add in the bizarre catch upheld call on the challenge after the ball clearly moved when it hit the ground and the Packers getting well and truly dicked here.

And now that roughing call lol.... (not as bad tbf, but very soft compared to... oh, let's say, a certain helmet to helmet hit?)

jaseg

Juniors
That was SO much more DPI by Moseley than the call on the Packers (Stokes I think?) earlier..

(which is to say, not near enough to really be DPI, but more contact anyway)

jaseg

Juniors
So apparently the Ravens got away with a delay of game at the end of their game... would've put them at 71 yards out from the FG (which went in off the crossbar). Refs costing the Lions a game, what else is new?

jaseg

Juniors
Hahah holy shit... from the Cardinals game...

Yes, the ref hit the ball with the flag, contributing to the muffed catch. They're supposed to throw the flag AWAY from the play after almost blinding Orlando Brown Sr by hitting him in the eye (he missed 3 years while his eye healed), but apparently this guy didn't get the memo.

Even worse look for the refs after Packers had that weak as f**k PI called against them earlier.

Add in the bizarre catch upheld call on the challenge after the ball clearly moved when it hit the ground and the Packers getting well and truly dicked here.

And now that roughing call lol.... (not as bad tbf, but very soft compared to... oh, let's say, a certain helmet to helmet hit?)

Don’t forget the non-call on Garoppolo’s intentional grounding which directly led to a SF td.

It was funny seeing LaFleur nearly crying though. I’m sure I saw a little bit of mascara just about to run.

Yes, the ref hit the ball with the flag, contributing to the muffed catch. They're supposed to throw the flag AWAY from the play after almost blinding Orlando Brown Sr by hitting him in the eye (he missed 3 years while his eye healed), but apparently this guy didn't get the memo.

So I’m presuming the flag being thrown was against the Cards then?

I saw that about Orlando Brown Sr. Maybe when they were doing a story in his son (?) How crazy was that?

kurt faulk

Coach

buffoons. dead set bozos.

shiznit

Coach
3rd and Renfrow is one of the best slot receivers in the league IMO…

Hit Xavier Howard with the f**king triple move…. 🔥🔥

Dude is straight up LEGIT…