What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 NFL Week 5

skeepe

Immortal
Why do I watch these pathetic losers? Seriously. I could have watched what looks like an awesome Browns vs Chargers game.

dogslife

Coach
This Chargers/Browns game has been f**king awesome. 9 Cleveland players just dragged Ekeler into the endzone so they get the ball back

skeepe

Immortal
Lol. The Chargers literally tackled Njoku before the ball arrived and no PI call.

jaseg

Juniors
Why do I watch these pathetic losers? Seriously. I could have watched what looks like an awesome Browns vs Chargers game.

You would've loved/hated the Browns-Chargers game. Refs gave it to the Chargers on a platter.

That DPI call (it was pretty clearly OPI, if anything) on 4th down was particularly egregious, but far, far from the only bullshit call that went their way (hell, there was about 4 on that drive alone). Browns should be furious with the zebras after that.

kurt faulk

Coach
Horrible roughing the passer call negates a Chiefs interception

Absolute garbage

Yeah but the play before they threw a phantom holding call flag to negate a 1st down for the Bills.

And the defender did put his whole body weight on top of Allen. That's not allowed.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Horrible roughing the passer call negates a Chiefs interception

Absolute garbage
You obviously didn’t watch the whole game and listening to much too collingsworth. The bills had phantom calls all night, including rougher the passer just because he tackled him softly around tge legs, or the josh allen 3rd down run, or the pass interference on white when Kelce was pulling him down and in no way was anywhere near the ball.

the fact the bills still won with all the bs calls against them is truely mind boggling.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Yeah but the play before they threw a phantom holding call flag to negate a 1st down for the Bills.

And the defender did put his whole body weight on top of Allen. That's not allowed.

not was almost like collingsworth and the refs were all in it together. The calls against tgd bills tonight where beyond disgusting. I’ve never been so angry after a win. And to be fair kc had some bs calls too. Ironically the one on allen was justified as he intended to drive him into the ground, the one on mahomes you couldn’t tackle him any softer around the legs.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Not too mention the most flag on Stefan diggs when the defender was literally ripping his shirt off, they cut to collingsworth and like clockwork went mute.
Remember people allen has made collingsworths pro football analytics a mockery ( if it wasn’t already ) that’s why he’s hated with a passion by some.

Not too mention the most flag on Stefan diggs when the defender was literally ripping his shirt off, they cut to collingsworth and like clockwork went mute.
Remember people allen has made collingsworths pro football analytics a mockery ( if it wasn’t already ) that’s why he’s hated with a passion by some.
62A4526C-AD78-4446-8F61-93BEB7752969.gif

Ok ok. Nobody likes Collinsworth but can we all just settle down on the conspiracy stuff? Sheeeet.

kurt faulk

Coach
the one on mahomes you couldn’t tackle him any softer around the legs.

i'm not sure what the defender was supposed to do. mahommes was running away from him and he tackled him around the legs. is he supposed to let him keep on running away from him and complete a pass or run for a 1st down. i'm confused.

jaseg

Juniors
Hah, after the dumb roughing penalty by Leonard he pulls that play out. How about that 14 point swing fumble and return. With a lateral on the return for good measure.

Or not, illegal forward pass :/

jaseg

Juniors
It wasn't rugby forward (backwards out of the hands, forward on momentum), but it technically did go maybe half a yard forward from point of release to the point where it hit the facemask of the other player.

Still, close and a lucky call for the Ravens there.