What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 NFL Week 7

Tom155

Coach
Broncos vs. Browns on soon, two teams missing a lot of pieces through injury

Still think the Browns will be too good, hope I'm wrong.

Tom155

Coach
Fangio & company

1634867736658.jpeg

This doesn't help though, down to the 5th string ILB who's an undrafted 2nd year guy

jaseg

Juniors
If you can just avoid getting completely dominated up front, the Browns defense can be had pretty easily at that point. The scheme is f**king dogshit.

Tom155

Coach
Even accounting for all the injuries the D has been dogshit pretty much all year, Fangio's supposed strength. 💩 💩 💩

:mad:

Tom155

Coach
Getting carved up & run over by Keenum ffs

Strnad sucks ass, he's been garbage since he came in after Jewell went down

jaseg

Juniors
Even accounting for all the injuries the D has been dogshit pretty much all year, Fangio's supposed strength. 💩 💩 💩

:mad:

No idea about the other games, but at least this game I can understand (part of it, anyway). Fangio likes his 2 high safeties and lighter boxes, he's missing both his starting edges now - plus a bunch of LBs, and the Browns offense is built to attack that weakness more than anything. Yeah Browns have lots of injuries, but Keenum is one of the best backups in the league, the LT is back this week, Jarvis is back too - and the RB room runs deeeeeep.

Less excuses for the pass defense though...

Tom155

Coach
No idea about the other games, but at least this game I can understand (part of it, anyway). Fangio likes his 2 high safeties and lighter boxes, he's missing both his starting edges now - plus a bunch of LBs, and the Browns offense is built to attack that weakness more than anything. Yeah Browns have lots of injuries, but Keenum is one of the best backups in the league, the LT is back this week, Jarvis is back too - and the RB room runs deeeeeep.

Less excuses for the pass defense though...
Highest paid secondary in football :rolleyes:

jaseg

Juniors
D'Ernest Johnson out there looking like Kareem Hunt on the last drive with that f**k you balance.

Honestly the difference may have been those missed interceptions in the first half. Keenum made a few mistakes but just got away with them, and Broncos struggled outside of that.

shiznit

Coach
Good win by the Raiders.

gotta say I’m surprised by the eagles… they took away the deep shots by playing 2 high schemes but Carr just gouged them in the short/intermediate areas.

its like the Eagles DC was that scared of the Ruggs deep ball that he just decided they weren’t going to get beat by it and just didn’t adjust and Carr just ate them alive underneath.

At some point you gotta dare the QB to take a risk… otherwise you end up too vanilla and get picked apart.