What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

Gazzamatta

Coach
Bloody hell.
Jake Friend Fest
Brett Morris Fest
Boyd Cordner Fest.
All 3 medically retired 2 of which probably on damn good money.
They will be extremely active in the player market.
Cartwright to Chooks? Maybe they'll take Fergo back.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Bloody hell.
Jake Friend Fest
Brett Morris Fest
Boyd Cordner Fest.
All 3 medically retired 2 of which probably on damn good money.
They will be extremely active in the player market.
Cartwright to Chooks? Maybe they'll take Fergo back.
Didn’t watch it, but I have no doubt Old Beetroot cheeks Buzz is on the Roosters payroll.

Gronk

Staff member
The 360 team waxing lyrical about the dogs. A shit team beats a shitier team is a false dawn. Yet the media talk up the dogs . They won't get within 20 of us.

84 Baby

Referee
Hetherington’s dive vs Dragons was highlighted last night. I couldn’t help but think that some of our players have done similar in the past with crusher tackles. ☹️
There’s diving and there’s making sure the ref saw the foul.
Sivo holds his neck, looks at ref, gets up and plays the ball. It’s not a great look but Hetherington’s was a Rivaldo worthy dive. Barely touched but acts like he was shot in face and just looks at ref waiting for penalty

strider

Post Whore
There’s diving and there’s making sure the ref saw the foul.
Sivo holds his neck, looks at ref, gets up and plays the ball. It’s not a great look but Hetherington’s was a Rivaldo worthy dive. Barely touched but acts like he was shot in face and just looks at ref waiting for penalty
I didnt see hetheringtons .... But i find some of ours cringeworthy ... Sivo, Nrown are the biggest culprits

Gronk

Staff member
I didnt see hetheringtons .... But i find some of ours cringeworthy ... Sivo, Nrown are the biggest culprits
If you stay down, you're going to have to go off for 10min HIA. No more foxing, staging or (what does soccer call it ?) simulation.

insta1001.gif

eels_fan

First Grade
Buzz reckons Fergo is going to union in 2022, and that he's been let down by the club by not being picked this week with Sivo out.