What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

84 Baby

Referee
His criticisms were fairly concrete and clear. Fairly obvious too. Not sure why it’s being debated.
I didn’t say he was wrong just there’s a reason he said it that has zero to do with us.
I liked his comment about formulating a game plan to beat the finals bound teams even at the expense of playing poorly until then. I hope that’s what the season’s plan has been all year.
We’ve been less cohesive than last year and I think that’s because we heeded Skeletors advice and have made the midweek less taxing. Now would be the time to start ramping up.
But I’m sure people on here will say “in Gus we trust” when we look lost against Canbra

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I think you find he lets most of his steam off in the coaching box so by the time he gets down to the players its all of his chest.

Also helped he had a strong leadership group in scam, billy the karate kid and big nose cooper.
Strong leadership and good systems for many years followed by excellent succession planning.

They appear to be at the point where they are ‘unconsciously competent’. Being great has almost become routine for them.

Merkins.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I didn’t say he was wrong just there’s a reason he said it that has zero to do with us.
I liked his comment about formulating a game plan to beat the finals bound teams even at the expense of playing poorly until then. I hope that’s what the season’s plan has been all year.
We’ve been less cohesive than last year and I think that’s because we heeded Skeletors advice and have made the midweek less taxing. Now would be the time to start ramping up.
But I’m sure people on here will say “in Gus we trust” when we look lost against Canbra
If we aren’t genuinely thinking and planning for how we can compete with the best then this year will be more of the same. I don’t think we’ll improve on last year based on what we are currently serving up.

84 Baby

Referee
If we aren’t genuinely thinking and planning for how we can compete with the best then this year will be more of the same. I don’t think we’ll improve on last year based on what we are currently serving up.
I thought that’s what I said. I don’t just assume we’re not like Gus

Latest posts