What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You haven’t commented, on why I said what I did. You obviously ignored another posters jab, while pointing out mine. Play the ball, not the man.
1. Take responsibility for your own actions.
2. That poster never specifically complained about other people arguing with them so the same point I raised with you wouldn’t have applied to them.

IFR33K

Coach
1. Take responsibility for your own actions.
2. That poster never specifically complained about other people arguing with them so the same point I raised with you wouldn’t have applied to them.

You’re failing, once again to see my point. My initial point was you merkins, love an argument and fail to let things go. Like I’ve said in the past, no need to hold a grudge if people were calling things way before you see them.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You’re failing, once again to see my point. My initial point was you merkins, love an argument and fail to let things go. Like I’ve said in the past, no need to hold a grudge if people were calling things way before you see them.
You raised that a little while ago and I understood your point.

I think both sides are guilty of not letting things go and love an argument.

I’m happy to admit that I am guilty of that.

All I was doing this morning was highlighting that it is a two way street.

IFR33K

Coach
You raised that a little while ago and I understood your point.

I think both sides are guilty of not letting things go and love an argument.

I’m happy to admit that I am guilty of that.

All I was doing this morning was highlighting that it is a two way street.

So quote the other merkin and address it, if it’s an issue for you.

King-Gutho94

Coach
So Paul Green not given QLD gig cause they said he want to coach in the NRL?

Tigers?
They couldn't sink any lower could they the tigers.

God if they sign Green they wont make the finals for another 5 years. By then 15 years without finals they may as well relocate them to perth for a fresh start and call them the west coast tigers

hineyrulz

Post Whore
All good mate. I explained my reasoning in post #1623. Point 2.

Have a tremendous Tuesday!
Hug It Out Season 3 GIF by The Office