What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

Gronk

Staff member
Does Kenty know they’re coming up against the biggest chokers of the nrl?
Kenty has an each way bet on this. Pennys don't do well they are chokers, if we get beat BA is under pressure.

The real pressure is on Manly IMO, the Roosters are literally bandaged bear, playing without settled halves.

IFR33K

Coach
Kenty has an each way bet on this. Pennys don't do well they are chokers, if we get beat BA is under pressure.

The real pressure is on Manly IMO, the Roosters are literally bandaged bear, playing without settled halves.

Nah IMO the real pressure is on panthers. If they fail this weekend it’ll be a huge blow. Two awesome seasons and not much to show for it.

Avenger

Immortal

It all depends upon how we lose if we lose. I’m happy for him to stay another year either way. I’ve softened because when I see coaches like Madge who I thought were good and now can see are just tools I realise BA isn’t that bad after all. We make a call at the halfway point next year. Robinson, Flanagan and Holbrook should be the only realistic targets if we decide to go in another direction.

The oracle has spoken.

Gronk

Staff member
Nah IMO the real pressure is on panthers. If they fail this weekend it’ll be a huge blow. Two awesome seasons and not much to show for it.
Good point. On the basis that they may lose Kikau because of cap issues, then their window might be closing.

murraymob

First Grade
Kent 2 days ago said put a line through the panthers .Buzz has called him out on a few things lately.it will be a close game could go anyway

TheParraboy

Staff member
murraymob said: Kent 2 days ago said put a line through the panthers .Buzz has called him out on a few things lately.it will be a close game could go anyway

Good luck

Everything considered you guys should get the money, and hopefully go on with it

At least belt the 3 in one, peel off slowly, wrestlers the following week

84 Baby

Referee
I think 2005 was our biggest missed opportunity. We were minor premiers. If Hindmarsh and Fui don’t get injured/suspended I think we win that season. That Cowboys side was nothing special and we had the Tigers’ number.
01 & 05 were both pretty good bed shittings but 98 was a bigger missed opportunity than 05 given we had the prelim won and had the wood on the Boncos

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I think 2005 was our biggest missed opportunity. We were minor premiers. If Hindmarsh and Fui don’t get injured/suspended I think we win that season. That Cowboys side was nothing special and we had the Tigers’ number.
Or 99, that side should of won a comp also. I’ve never watched the game again but how many tries did we butcher in that second half???

King-Gutho94

Coach
Ryan Girdler spewin on MMM that the two best teams won’t meet in the GF. Manly are blow-ins etc.
Well his penny panthers should have won last week.

Whats the point of a final series if everyone wants Melbourne and Penrith there again i heard joel caine roll the same argument this week that the 2 best teams wont be in the GF.

Penrith losing last week has spiced up the final series for the better anyway

Latest posts