What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

TheParraboy

Staff member
Matt Nable is dead, he got shot in the third series of Mr Inbetween

I think Jock Ross is still kicking though...

bikie_wars_brothers_in_arms_au.jock_ross.jpg

TheParraboy

Staff member
Damien Cook played 80 minutes 19 times this year. Mahoney played 17 games and only played 80 minutes in nine of them.

How many 80min games did Cook play at hooker when he was 23?

Theres not to many younger guys playing 80min games for most of the season at rake. As he gets older and more experienced (both body and mind), Id expect Reed to play more 80min games. Pends who we have on the bench also

Pazza

First Grade

Theres not to many younger guys playing 80min games for most of the season at rake. As he gets older and more experienced (both body and mind), Id expect Reed to play more 80min games. Pends who we have on the bench also

Given the speed of the new game is it a good idea to play any hooker for 80mins????

King-Gutho94

Coach
Good to see the storm get a clip they call them themselves the most professional club in the country and the culture and standards are the best.

Well the warriors have shown them up in thr last 48 hours with reece walsh and how they handled it.

I think it proves how entitled Melbourne are as a club they think it can blow over. Does anyone seriously think they dont get in trouble in Melbourne its just no dickhead gives a shit down there about there league players which is probably like AFL players in Sydney

strider

Post Whore
it was interesting that they said the NRL cannot test em for illicit substances at this time of year ... something in the RLPA agreement

I thought Barba got done for it the night of the 2016 GF ... and didn't Naden get done immediately after the GF?

King-Gutho94

Coach
it was interesting that they said the NRL cannot test em for illicit substances at this time of year ... something in the RLPA agreement

I thought Barba got done for it the night of the 2016 GF ... and didn't Naden get done immediately after the GF?

Naden did it the night before the GF and was one of the players who got asked to be drug tested in the sheds after the game and returned a positive test

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Mate he's not 17. I'd say 23 year olds are fair bit more durable than a 30 year old like Cook. Mahoney's injury was bad luck, not anybody's fault.
Theres not to many younger guys playing 80min games for most of the season at rake.
Because they lack concentration, not because they can't handle the workload.

Rocket man

Juniors
Good to see the storm get a clip they call them themselves the most professional club in the country and the culture and standards are the best.

Well the warriors have shown them up in thr last 48 hours with reece walsh and how they handled it.

I think it proves how entitled Melbourne are as a club they think it can blow over. Does anyone seriously think they dont get in trouble in Melbourne its just no dickhead gives a shit down there about there league players which is probably like AFL players in Sydney
Reece Walsh was caught with a substance by the police. That is something he cannot deny.
The storm players were in a room where there was a white substance on a table. They can deny knowing it was there.
Impossible to prove they had knowledge of it unless they admit knowing about it.

Noise

Coach
There's footage of Munster dancing with a baggy in his hand.
Still can’t prove what was in the bag. They will cop what Lane copped…who also denied the white powder was coke. IIRC he said he was just pretending it was coke haha. 2 game suspension and a fine.