What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

TheParraboy

Staff member
Hope we still see Lara on Wednesday, instead of a boys Origin pre game boring snorefest...

Incorrect

Coach
Hooper the knob talking over Buzz now LOL

Saying the game hasnt changed sInce Time Sheens won comp in 2005

I think Im with the majority, worst journo on tv
He's f**king clueless, and not just about footy. He was talking about the Panthers officials and fans at Leichhardt having a whinge about Tigers fans giving Cleary a hard time and likened the Panthers officials/fans as the "boy who cried wolf"...Huh? That's up there with his inability to comprehend the concept of 'sliding doors' moments in life (rugby league digest podcast listeners will know what I'm talking about).... Really embarrassing....

Last edited:

King-Gutho94

Coach
I do think Penrith seem to have a bit of chip on their shoulder atm. Yeah there fun and exciting to watch. But gee whiz Ivan loves a whinge these days & there rent-a-quote chairman was carrying on all weekend about the tigers crowd. Like they are going to win the minor premiership anyway so why should they worry about what the tigers fans were doing.

emjaycee

Coach
He's f**king clueless, and not just about footy. He was talking about the Panthers officials and fans at Leichhardt having a whinge about Tigers fans giving Cleary a hard time and likened the Panthers officials/fans as the "boy who cried wolf"...Huh? That's up there with his inability to comprehend the concept of 'sliding doors' moments in life (rugby league digest podcast listeners will know what I'm talking about).... Really embarrassing....
Yeah, I heard that and went "really, journalist school must have low pass marks these days".
The guy is so clueless.

Latest posts