What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

Winning an Olympic medal will get him a whole heap more mainstream attention than flattening an ex footballer. I really can't work it out.
Are the Olympics gonna happen? And I thought pro boxers couldn't fight in the Olympics. Guess that's changed. Maybe he thinks or thought they won't happen and Gallen is no threat so might as well pocket a couple of hundred grand.

Happy MEel

First Grade
How many Huni fights have we all watched, or even highlights? I’m guessing most of us would say none. Fighting Gal gets him a whole lot of media and the average punter somewhat interested in who he is and what he’s capable of. Hell, some may even subscribe (or even attend) his next fight if they like what they see.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
How many Huni fights have we all watched, or even highlights? I’m guessing most of us would say none. Fighting Gal gets him a whole lot of media and the average punter somewhat interested in who he is and what he’s capable of. Hell, some may even subscribe (or even attend) his next fight if they like what they see.
I've never heard of him, and I used to be quite the boxing fan.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Not much. I think Gal is taking 85%. Big risk for Huni weeks out from the Olympics.

A few prominent in the boxing world have said Gallans boxing has opened up Boxing Australia in terms of interest and exposure. Though Gal may be getting 85%. Huni will be the big winner, hundreds of thousands of people will know who is is now, and if he belts Gallan (which is what I think will happen) . Next time he fights on the main card he will have considerable more interest than otherwise

Can Gal go to the Olympics if he wins? 🧐

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

seen a few of his fights and he's been quiet impressive, more of a boxer than Gal who is more of a fighter

Gal has been impressive but I think this bloke will outbox him, he certainly has the reach advantage

Latest posts