What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Ikin is a smart operator and navigates the politics well. The Broncos will be better for his involvement.

Massive task to turn the club's fortunes around though. He'll need some help.
He’s not going to be media manager, he’s HOF.

Listening to some of his dribble on Fox when it comes to players i hardly think this is the coup the media are making it out to be.

Gronk

Staff member

Listening to some of his dribble on Fox when it comes to players i hardly think this is the coup the media are making it out to be.
I agree with @Gary Gutful . The HOF role requires a level headed spreadsheet nerd who can look beyond emotion and find the common sense amongst the noise from within and outside the club.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I agree with @Gary Gutful . The HOF role requires a level headed spreadsheet nerd who can look beyond emotion and find the common sense amongst the noise from within and outside the club.
True but surely you have to be a good judge of a player and what they are worth???

He seemed to think last year that chasing Cameron Smith would be a silver Bullet and turn the club ridge around. Same as Reynolds would go a long way of solving all their problems. They are 5 years away minimum.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
True but surely you have to be a good judge of a player and what they are worth???

He seemed to think last year that chasing Cameron Smith would be a silver Bullet and turn the club ridge around. Same as Reynolds would go a long way of solving all their problems. They are 5 years away minimum.
They are definitely lacking experience and leadership. Reynolds should add some of that. Cam Smith would have as well. It's not a silver bullet but it's a start.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

I’m not sure what the media manager comment is about.

He knows what he is talking about when it comes to league and managing organisations. He has plenty of experience and hasn’t just spent the last 10 years doing NRL 360. I’ve had the benefit of chatting to him one-on-one and he is an impressive individual with a lot of knowledge.

He’s a Queenslander though, which also means he’s a merkin.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I’m not sure what the media manager comment is about.

He knows what he is talking about when it comes to league and managing organisations. He has plenty of experience and hasn’t just spent the last 10 years doing NRL 360. I’ve had the benefit of chatting to him one-on-one and he is an impressive individual with a lot of knowledge.

He’s a Queenslander though, which also means he’s a merkin.
It will be interesting to see how he goes, I think he’s a smug merkin who has an over inflated opinion of his intelligence. It’s not hard to seem the smartest person in the room when the rest of the room is full of window washers.

A bit like me in this place………. 🤔🤔🤔

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It will be interesting to see how he goes, I think he’s a smug merkin who has an over inflated opinion of his intelligence. It’s not hard to seem the smartest person in the room when the rest of the room is full of window washers.

A bit like me in this place………. 🤔🤔🤔
Yet another issue that you've proven you don't have a clue about. Stick to inhaling Krakens and chatting up toothless women in the Chardies shitters.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

I think you might have been drinking a few silver bullets you loose f**ken unit. Both options could improve the club immeasurably, but he knows that more is needed.

strider

Post Whore
Crawley just made what i think is a good comment (in regards to Ikin) .... f**k i never thought crawley would say something i like

He said .... Plenty of people in rugby league talk about everything that needs to be done, few go and try to do it

Its true. Alot of experts in the media who would be totally f**ked if they ever had any responsibility for anything

Latest posts