What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Crawley just made what i think is a good comment (in regards to Ikin) .... f**k i never thought crawley would say something i like

He said .... Plenty of people in rugby league talk about everything that needs to be done, few go and try to do it

Its true. Alot of experts in the media who would be totally f**ked if they ever had any responsibility for anything
Just like all the mincers on this forum.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Just like all the mincers on this forum.
guilty on all counts GIF by Oxygen

Gronk

Staff member
2gb is saying it's going to be Erin Molan
Well if you want someone just to read the auto queue. give it to Lara or Louise Ransome or the girl from the ABC who now works for the NRL (she is very good).

1624400904749.png

strider

Post Whore
Has Molan already left Nine? Or are they saying she will for this role?

I would have thought Fox would be more likely to promote from within and save some $s

Gronk

Staff member
Has Molan already left Nine? Or are they saying she will for this role?

I would have thought Fox would be more likely to promote from within and save some $s
Molan was there on the weekend.

IIRC there was some controversy last origin when she was overlooked for the Ch9 team ?

Latest posts