What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

Gronk

Staff member
Well his penny panthers should have won last week.

Whats the point of a final series if everyone wants Melbourne and Penrith there again i heard joel caine roll the same argument this week that the 2 best teams wont be in the GF.

Penrith losing last week has spiced up the final series for the better anyway
Yeah he’s basically saying that they should have just skipped straight to the GF for Penrith ansd Storm. Seriously, he was blowing up that Souths and Manly have had rocky years and they don’t deserve to be in the big show.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Yeah he’s basically saying that they should have just skipped straight to the GF for Penrith ansd Storm. Seriously, he was blowing up that Souths and Manly have had rocky years and they don’t deserve to be in the big show.
Souths put in 2 shockers mid year when they got flogged by 50. One of those they were missing 6 players against storm. But other then that they have been pretty consistent.

With latrell out i can sort of cop them winning now cody walker is still a punish and a grub but a player like cameron murray was built to win a premiership he is probably one of my favorite players outside of Parra.

And lets be honest the reality is Melbourne are just are class above most teams they have put nearly 40-50 points on everyone bar us.

Gronk

Staff member
Souths put in 2 shockers mid year when they got flogged by 50. One of those they were missing 6 players against storm. But other then that they have been pretty consistent.

With latrell out i can sort of cop them winning now cody walker is still a punish and a grub but a player like cameron murray was built to win a premiership he is probably one of my favorite players outside of Parra.

And lets be honest the reality is Melbourne are just are class above most teams they have put nearly 40-50 points on everyone bar us.
Yeah I’m a Cameron Murray fan. Imagine if Ray Stone could run Murray’s lines. 😱

Tooooks

Bench
So he wants the top 2 to go straight into a grand final and no finals series? That would be popular…

strider

Post Whore
WTF is going on? ..... its Dally M night - but its not f**kin dally m night ..... who the f**k is in charge of this?

Gazzamatta

Coach
Mentioned tonight Ricky is chasing Fogarty from The Mighty Tits. Also might have a crack at Tevita Harris from The Worriers. Brheed said they dropped off chasing Dylbags as "he's going nowhere". Ricky will bury The Fog. Stay where you are Son!

TheParraboy

Staff member
Mentioned tonight Ricky is chasing Fogarty from The Mighty Tits. Also might have a crack at Tevita Harris from The Worriers. Brheed said they dropped off chasing Dylbags as "he's going nowhere". Ricky will bury The Fog. Stay where you are Son!

Looks like Titans going new spine basically for 2022

Signed this young gun to play in the halves Fuller. Read they will play Brimson at F/8. Campbell at FB

Bye bye Fogerty, Taylor

I think Mitch Rein is looking for a club. Could be a handy back up to Reed

Latest posts