What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

Gazzamatta

Coach
Paulo probably should've been on the list, but RCG has played one Origin game. Mahoney probably became Origin class this year but he played little more than half our games. Out of sight out of mind.
Yeah but he was smashed for 80 minutes in each of those games he played. Thats surely got to count for something Poo. 😉

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well you could be right. I just remember we had a player once who polled the most points for his position but then some other merkin picked up the positional award. He would've been outside the top three though.

Noise

Coach
Well you could be right. I just remember we had a player once who polled the most points for his position but then some other merkin picked up the positional award. He would've been outside the top three though.
I thought it was only a recent change.

Gronk

Staff member
Ok I’ll bite. Why did weather man Mike Bailey get the nod in the Dally M tribute to NRL merkins who passed away this year ?

1632737422489.jpeg

emjaycee

Coach
Well Grant missed about as much footy as Mahoney and half the time played no more than 30 mins when his team was well in top. And you think we overrate our players. Grant was Dogshit Saturday night without the Cheese doing all the tough stuff for him.
That is just a list of the media's darlings in each position.
I swear anytime any of those players touch the ball, Voss, Anasta, Ennis, etc. voices all go up at least an octave.

TheParraboy

Staff member
ffs i missed NRL 360 last night, thought it was done for the year

Fast forward 20 years, I reckon Matt Nable wins Dally M tribute to NRL

Heard it here first

hybrideel

Bench
I remember that as well
Corey Norman came 9th in voting and was the highest ranked 5/8
James Maloney got 5/8 in the team of the year and wasn't in top 10

The positional awards were voted on by a "Team of Experts"
Out of 13 possible votes, Maloney got 8, Anthony Milford 3 and Norman wasn't mentioned
2016 Dally M TOTY

Latest posts