What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 NRL Grand Final

t-ba

Post Whore
Manly for mine, BigFooty are calling our game Neanderball, how f**ked up is that?

I doubt they give much of a shit, much like most on here don't give a shit about AFL.

Seriously my Australian football loving brother you've got the TFC for a play pen. Or Bigfooty. Shit, if you in Victoria go have a picnic. Touch grass. This is just sad.

yobbo84

First Grade
Man it sucks not being able to go. However I can cop it being in QLD, but not being able to watch it with my parents (who I go to every game with) because they live in a different LGA just plain sucks.

Meth

Staff member
Short of my team being in the Grand Final, this is the probably the best spectacle. Obviously, Roosters v Rabbitohs would go off. But with the way Penrith have been playing over the last few years, the sub-plot of Bennett v Cleary, and the attacking nature of both teams (typically), this should be a beauty.

Generalzod

Immortal
I don’t mind South’s Sydney but I don’t want Bennett to win it, has there been a coach gifted so many great players, I wonder why he wins Premierships.

Latest posts