What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Origin II - QLD 0-26 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reflector

Juniors
If the maroons do get a 3-0 sweep I can’t think of something I would enjoy as much. Those comments aimed at me during the epic maroons streak I haven’t forgotten.
I voted Qld in this game because the NRL just couldn't resist a Decider (TM) and will pull out all stops to do so, even if it means 3 sin-bins for NSW for the most tame of hits and a 6 again count that runs 15-2 in favour of the Maroons (with both 6 agains coming for NSW in their last two sets of the game)

But if we wrap the series up in Brisbane then I want blood. I want to win 3-0, no mercy, smash the Toads by a record aggregate so big that 50 years from now they'll still be crying about it.

some11

Referee
The sydney pooster at the back relegated to taking kick returns and not much else so Turbo can win man of the series.

Haffa

I mean, all this talk over the years of rushing players into origin and getting exposed.
Looks like Walsh has a bright future ahead of him, just hope he doesn't become a victim of early origin syndrome.
Clifford bombed him to death on Saturday with no chasing threat. What’s Cleary going to do with turbo and co chasing his bombs?

Munted

Bench
If ever there’s a time to rush a kid into Origin, it’s now. V’landys version of Origin is as soft as it‘s ever gonna get.
That really is the only positive, he's unlikely to have his head removed from his shoulders as everyone will be keen to avoid a sin bin.
Although a few Kyle Feldt style shots might slip through the cracks.

Anyway, interesting times. Luai copped it from QLD for being so green and he had 50 games under his belt.
7 games is a whole new level of green.

Last Week

Bench
Man that's poor form. So what happens if Queensland lose? Do you drop Walsh?

This is going to do nothing for his development. Bring him in the squad, sure, but not starting at fullback.

Just leave Val there or put Munster at the back and drop Hunt in at 6. Oh well, Green won't coach any more Origin if he loses this game.