What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Origin II - QLD 0-26 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Munted

Bench
Right on queue! I see many articles about salty QLD'ers reacting to the Jarome Luai photo. f**k what a bunch of soft hunts.
''I've kept the receipts': Felise Kaufusi breaks silence over controversial Jarome Luai photo'
'Embarrassed' Kaufusi ready for Luai revenge'

Keep em coming you two headed merkins.

SBD82

Coach
Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit for mine.

Not a big fan but hard to go past.
I’d avoid it as a psych up song because Fred Durst has the whiniest voice in human history.

Sic would be my go to. Or Know Your Enemy.

Munky

Coach
I’d avoid it as a psych up song because Fred Durst has the whiniest voice in human history.

Sic would be my go to. Or Know Your Enemy.

Know your Enemy is a good call.

Although maybe a version played on a dropped guitar.

Speaking of dropped guitar the Doom 2016 soundtrack would hit the spot too.

This Year?

Immortal
Never understood why players seemingly all listen to crappy dance, hip hop, mainstream rock before a game...man if I had the ability to play professional RL I would have been blasting Slayer, Bolt thrower, High on Fire etc. on my ear buds pre game and then ran out super pumped and aggressive. I do this when going for a heavy squat or deadlift @ the gym and it works a treat, I've literally never heard of a single player that likes metal and it matches so well with getting in the right mind frame for high contact gladiatorial footy.
I'd be blasting Pantera, Cannibal Corpse, Fear Factory and maybe some old Metallica.

SBD82

Coach
Know your Enemy is a good call.

Although maybe a version played on a dropped guitar.

Speaking of dropped guitar the Doom 2016 soundtrack would hit the spot too.
Haha. D tuning not low enough for you mate?

Gotta get that chunky C tuning.

Munky

Coach
Drop C is piss weak these days, we have evolved to 9 string guitars. What a time to be alive!

Do the Royal Blood thing and run a Bass through a splitter and two amps with one having an octave pedal. No guitar needed.

Weirdly isn't that heavy though.

big hit!

Bench
Never understood why players seemingly all listen to crappy dance, hip hop, mainstream rock before a game...man if I had the ability to play professional RL I would have been blasting Slayer, Bolt thrower, High on Fire etc. on my ear buds pre game and then ran out super pumped and aggressive. I do this when going for a heavy squat or deadlift @ the gym and it works a treat, I've literally never heard of a single player that likes metal and it matches so well with getting in the right mind frame for high contact gladiatorial footy.

war ensemble was my pre-game.
-
-
-
and I'd give necrophobic a run to channel the gorilla in front of Tommy in this vid

Last edited:

Latest posts