What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 other games...

coolumsharkie

Referee
I actually missed it. It sounded pretty bad might pull up the mini and watch it. There will be no tackle highlights I imagine.

Eion

First Grade
2 takeouts for mine.
Dragons are deadset idiots if they can’t see the value in Dufty. Sure he’s not great in defence, but make it work ffs, he is amazing in attack.
Broncos are a heartless culture gutter. Merkins are stuffed.

Chimp

Bench
Tigers result over Panthers is a good result for us - now the streak is over, their game against us next week just becomes another game - no need to rush their origin blokes back to keep up the streak.

Also, you often see teams who have a loss after a long winning streak go on to lose a couple more straight away - I really fancy us next week.

2 takeouts for mine.
Dragons are deadset idiots if they can’t see the value in Dufty. Sure he’s not great in defence, but make it work ffs, he is amazing in attack.
Broncos are a heartless culture gutter. Merkins are stuffed.
They have to give him a go in the 6. What’s to lose. It’s Norman ATM

shadowboxer

First Grade
Griffin is creating the old boys club - you know the one where they stand around a chew Hubba Bubba, look angry and talk in some jibber language like a vet effected by agent orange. Duffy doesn’t fit - be keen to see where he ends up. Griffin going old school and won’t go back on his decision.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Tigers result over Panthers is a good result for us - now the streak is over, their game against us next week just becomes another game - no need to rush their origin blokes back to keep up the streak.

Also, you often see teams who have a loss after a long winning streak go on to lose a couple more straight away - I really fancy us next week.

Sharks 2016

bluefox68

Staff member
Griffin is creating the old boys club - you know the one where they stand around a chew Hubba Bubba, look angry and talk in some jibber language like a vet effected by agent orange. Duffy doesn’t fit - be keen to see where he ends up. Griffin going old school and won’t go back on his decision.
Yep - in other words - their goal is top 8 and then bow out - happy with mediocrity.

DJDL

Bench
Good to see the Panthers feel what it's like to be missing a swag of players. They've been kissed on the dick by a fairy in that regard for quite a while now.

A handful of injuries and they're back to the pack.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Good to see the Panthers feel what it's like to be missing a swag of players. They've been kissed on the dick by a fairy in that regard for quite a while now.

A handful of injuries and they're back to the pack.

What's his name?

Sharks 2016
from a streak perspective yes, from a SOO perspective and players out, a big no.
We won the equivalent game when we had 5 players in Origin that year, ironically against the Panthers!
That win from us went a long way in reinforcing the steel and depth we had in our structures and team as a whole.

Generalzod

Immortal
Remember when we had had a few players representing their state in 2016, I remember the team we played where the Panthers we managed to beat them, these guys couldn’t do it last night.

Frenzy.

Immortal
from a streak perspective yes, from a SOO perspective and players out, a big no.
We won the equivalent game when we had 5 players in Origin that year, ironically against the Panthers!
That win from us went a long way in reinforcing the steel and depth we had in our structures and team as a whole.

Yes, was referring to Streak perspective.

Wasn't the equivalent game either BBB. Was SOO 3. The July game. Gallen kicked a goal. We beat the Panthers before that one. Our losing streak started in August. D,L,L,L.

Sharks had the bye in Round 12, the equivalent round that year :)

Remember when we had had a few players representing their state in 2016, I remember the team we played where the Panthers we managed to beat them, these guys couldn’t do it last night.

As above