What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 other games...

snout

First Grade
...me too.

I despise the broncos.
Watch kevvies presser. Unbelievable. The guy is absolutely clueless. Rainman.
He keeps saying the same thing - they have a 3 week plan.
He blames the players.
He blames seibold.
Badel blames him. He has made them worse if that was possible.

I worry about us playing them nek week. Theyre on the slide and nobody plays teams back into form like us.

DJDL

Bench
You really have to ask yourself what the hell Kevvie has them doing at training.
Their defence has gone from bad to worse this year. Surely that would have been the first area he looked at.

If it were me, the balls would be put away for a month and that's all they'd be working on.

Bob Scott

Juniors
For me they were overtrained by the last bloke , now they are undertrained , seem clueless as to what they are suppossed to be doing, and absolutely no culture on the park , exactly what Kevvie was brought in to bring .
I never thought Kevvie was the answer , Queensland were Queensland , Kevvie didn't have to do much , just like Mal M , didn't have to do anything , Mal had Thurston , Slater , Smith and Cronk .Both great players , doesn't translate into great coaches .
They are getting rid of all these players , who are they getting to replace them ?
Long may it last . Too many Broncos fans in NZ , gives me the shits when i talk to the ones i know about league in general , it's all about the Broncs , Broncs this Broncs that , STFU , please .

bluefox68

Staff member
Yep - it’s looking like about 5 more years of Broncos pain…

WOO-HOO!!!

Suffer, all you bandwagoners!!!!

Everyone knew that Kevvie couldn't coach.
Even the Broncos board knew it, but they bent the knee to the old boys....
Where are the old boys now?
Where have their voices gone?

shadowboxer

First Grade
Kevvie
“We’re all under review”
“That’s not the broncos”
“Come see me at the end of the season”
Repeat week after week
What a gig…
Bloke should be in parliament

Frenzy.

Immortal
You really have to ask yourself what the hell Kevvie has them doing at training.
Their defence has gone from bad to worse this year. Surely that would have been the first area he looked at.

If it were me, the balls would be put away for a month and that's all they'd be working on.

Juggling? Baking cakes?

snout

First Grade
Everyone knew that Kevvie couldn't coach.
Even the Broncos board knew it, but they bent the knee to the old boys....
Where are the old boys now?
Where have their voices gone?
Haha...100%

Where is gorden tallis's 7 days a week pilloring of seibold and demanding his good mate kevvie return the donkeys to the glory days.
Kevvie is so far out of his depth you cant see the top of his head.
His presser last nite is compulsory viewing.
-A 3 week plan.
-A week off and then come back and a big finish to the year.
-We will have a cleanout.
Badel made the best point he ever has...kevvie, theyre going backwards, are you the problem?

Inferno

Coach
This time last year they were 2nd last, with 3 wins and a F/A of -265

Presently they're still sitting last, with 3 wins and a F/A of -250.

Seems like no one except Wayne Bennett is able to get it working up there.

Couldn't happen to a better club really.

Quigs

Immortal
I wonder which side is going to play the Donks back into form (temporarily). Hmmmmm.

You know I am looking at you... Yes YOU!!! .... be warned .... it is not allowed to happen. IT IS NOT AN OPTION.

bluefox68

Staff member
We do NOT want to see MORE images of a second rate coach crying about his team’s bravest win ever…

snout

First Grade
The danger is guys like lodge and pengai see every game as an audition for a new club and start playing.
Or...does the rot continue to seep in. At the moment they dont play for coach nor club.

Frenzy.

Immortal
...me too.

I despise the broncos.
Watch kevvies presser. Unbelievable. The guy is absolutely clueless. Rainman.
He keeps saying the same thing - they have a 3 week plan.
He blames the players.
He blames seibold.
Badel blames him. He has made them worse if that was possible.

I worry about us playing them nek week. Theyre on the slide and nobody plays teams back into form like us.

I can't. My eyes haemorrhage.

Frenzy.

Immortal
The danger is guys like lodge and pengai see every game as an audition for a new club and start playing.
Or...does the rot continue to seep in. At the moment they dont play for coach nor club.

YEAH!!! Just like our PFAC players

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
So whilst we watch the Broncos completely slide into oblivion, and the rest all worry about next year, who wins Penrith or Melbourne?

Latest posts