What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 other games...

R-15-3

Juniors
I totally missed the fact everyone has next week off. Just gives Kevin extra time to over train and stress them out of how important our game is.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I totally missed the fact everyone has next week off. Just gives Kevin extra time to over train and stress them out of how important our game is.

Knights/Warriors. Not much to excite but Pearce went good.

I quite like the neanderthal the Knights have in the second row

This one. Joe E Ross (Gronk)

Screen Shot 2021-06-19 at 4.55.29 pm.png

Frenzy.

Immortal
So whilst we watch the Broncos completely slide into oblivion, and the rest all worry about next year, who wins Penrith or Melbourne?

Melbourne and I'll be going for them. I want our Marquee signing to come to us as a premiership winner. Hopefully with game time this year

Chimp

Juniors
I seem to remember Kevvie saying last year, just after his appointment was announced, something along the lines of; ‘this is a good Broncos squad, the Broncos don’t have rebuilding years’….

Soon changed his tune..

Frenzy.

Immortal
I seem to remember Kevvie saying last year, just after his appointment was announced, something along the lines of; ‘this is a good Broncos squad, the Broncos don’t have rebuilding years’….

Soon changed his tune..

He did say that, I remember it as well. Must be why he's letting his best young talent go. Can't have any of this rebuilding stuff.

Walsh is proving to be a genius. Deardon has stepped up at the Cows. I don't see how Payten gets Dearden, Drinkwater, and Talk of the Town in the same team. Perhaps TOTT is going to be Glanvilles replacement at hooker.

Dearden will only get better in the latter half of the season.

Chimp

Juniors
They don't have any 2022 Sharks in the side so they can take their arrogance and get fekked :)
I’ve said it a few times (and feel disgusting for saying it), but now Smith has gone, I actually really enjoy watching the Storm play and can’t help but be full of admiration for them. Nowadays they’ve got some blokes who come across as decent fellas too. Urgh….
I’d much prefer Storm to win it than Panthers.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I’ve said it a few times (and feel disgusting for saying it), but now Smith has gone, I actually really enjoy watching the Storm play and can’t help but be full of admiration for them. Nowadays they’ve got some blokes who come across as decent fellas too. Urgh….
I’d much prefer Storm to win it than Panthers.

538 points for. Average 35.xxx a game.

Smith was clearly a handbrake HAHAHAHAHAHA

snout

First Grade
So whilst we watch the Broncos completely slide into oblivion, and the rest all worry about next year, who wins Penrith or Melbourne?
Storm.
When it comes down to sudden death. Having to win. Get into the trenches for the whole 70.
It takes a certain mentality. Steel. Ruthlessness.
Penrith dont have it.
Storm are built on it.

Latest posts