What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 other games...

Great to see those cheating weak merkins shyte the bed last night.

Can’t stand the lot of them.

Never seen so many cats in one team.

Back to that shyte hole in Canberra you go!

Bob Scott

Juniors
Watching the last couple of the Roosters game and watching Lam , and i haven't seen a lot of him , but he doesn't look like he has a lot more game than young Flanagan . They obviously see something that they didn't see in Flanagan .

bluefox68

Staff member
Watching the last couple of the Roosters game and watching Lam , and i haven't seen a lot of him , but he doesn't look like he has a lot more game than young Flanagan . They obviously see something that they didn't see in Flanagan .
He’s their squad player…
Gives Walker a rest.

Don’t forget Keary should be back next year.

Walker and Keary - oh, dear!!!

Generalzod

Immortal
I posted this at the main nrl thread game day:

Get Bellamy coaching another bottom 8 team and take them to a Grand Final and win I’ll say he is a great coach, i say this because his track record for NSW is a lot be desired.

Bob Scott

Juniors
Milford looks a different player with the pressure of expectation off him .
And Newcastle frauds are piss poor , they are going into the finals worse than us if we get there .

shaggs

Coach
So the manly back three are doing some outstanding things this year.
They have totalled 68 tries in the regular season
Garrick just kicked his 300th point.
Turbo has 13 tackle breaks in this game.

Latest posts