What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 other games...

Bob Scott

Juniors
I thought Gagai was poor all game , very average with ball in hand , ran very lateral most off the time . Overall probably the best team won but i thought both teams lacked creativity with the ball .
Now i can enjoy summer looking forward to what hopefully is going to be a far better season next year .

R-15-3

Bench
How many times did Penrith give away a tackle restart for being inside the 10 or to long in the ruck??

They know the refs not going to do it all game long so just roll the dice and jump early or lay in the ruck particularity on the first 1-2 tackles.

If they get called for it a few times it doesn’t matter because the offence is already dominated so an extra tackle or 2 isn’t as bad as being on the back foot.

They pisses me off doing it all year long, without it they would be just as average as everyone else.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Well if you can exploit the rules and get away with it, why not. Hopefully we’re smart enough to do it next year. Melbourne have made themselves successful off bending the rules.

R-15-3

Bench
Well if you can exploit the rules and get away with it, why not. Hopefully we’re smart enough to do it next year. Melbourne have made themselves successful off bending the rules.
100%
Our dumb ass team only did it when we where already on the back foot on tackles 3-5

Frenzy.

Immortal
How many times did Penrith give away a tackle restart for being inside the 10 or to long in the ruck??

They know the refs not going to do it all game long so just roll the dice and jump early or lay in the ruck particularity on the first 1-2 tackles.

If they get called for it a few times it doesn’t matter because the offence is already dominated so an extra tackle or 2 isn’t as bad as being on the back foot.

They pisses me off doing it all year long, without it they would be just as average as everyone else.

Especially Capewell. I think he was frotting fellas.

Latest posts